Search results

1. DTTOM37

Looking for advise: XLR balanced out to TRS balanced input

Hi all, I am looking for some advice. Thanks in advance for your response: I am considering to intergrate a Topping PA5 II Amplifier (TRS balanced input) into my 2-way active setup which has a Audiolense/JRiver x-over using 4 channels of an OKTO DAC pro with balanced XLR output. Question 1: Does...
  2. DTTOM37

Rotel RCD-12 (2012-2016) - Experiences using it as a CD transport?

As the title says, I am looking at Rotel RCD-12 for a good price at the hi-fi repair shop I trust. Somehow I am considering trying again some of my recently bought CDs (Discogs pre-loudness war mainly), just because my 15 year old cheapo DVD player (Pioneer, about 79 Euros back then), sounded...
  3. DTTOM37

PURIFI finally did a fully purified passive speaker design! The SPK 16 prototype is here - with a PTT tweeter

The Belgian-Danish source of audio greatness in Roskilde / Denmark have achieved to provide something to the community that many DIY speaker enthusiasts were hoping for.: A PTT tweeter !!! They've put that little thingy called PTT 33 tweeter - which Lars Risbo describes as: "33mm alu hard dome...
  4. DTTOM37

The Audio Pro Link 2 streamer - Any experiences and impressions available?

Hello all , here’s one request for the swarm intelligence. I have noticed the Swedish- Chinese Audio Pro Link 2 alternative to the WIIM Pro streamer in the WIIM pro thread. I’ve seen it touched briefly as well in DARKO’s year’s end product portfolio achieving visibly less enthusiasm than the...
Top Bottom