Search results

1. Toku

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

There is no problem even if you supply two V3 Monos from a 48V 10A power supply. The noise occurring in the video footage may be due to other causes.
  2. Toku

Topping E30 DAC Review

That's by design, not a bug. If you would like to improve the specifications, please make suggestions directly to Topping in China.
  3. Toku

Topping E30 DAC Review

This problem is simply a misunderstanding of the behavior of A-O, A-C. This behavior is common not only to the E30 but also to Topping's DAC products. A-O and A-C operations do not function by turning the power line ON-OFF. The 5V power line must be turned on at all times. Also, A-O and A-C will...
  4. Toku

SMSL A50 Pro 3-channel amp

SMSL A50 Pro is a fully digital amplifier using two Infineon MA12070P chips. This amplifier chip directly inputs and processes digital signals. One of the two MA12070P chips functions as a stereo 2ch BTL amplifier. The other is a SUB output amplifier with PBTL connection. The input PCM digital...
  5. Toku

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand it with my English ability. As an elderly Japanese person with limited English proficiency, I sometimes misunderstand native speakers' English. Thank you for your advice.
  6. Toku

I know there are many audiophiles out there who think like you. I think ASR will be helpful for people like you. I am an engineer who has been engaged in research and development of professional equipment for over 20 years at a Japanese company and has experienced various things. Therefore, only...
  7. Toku

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

The number of FW update registrations on the SMSL website is small. The reason is that FW updates are registered on HP for a certain period of time and then deleted. Also, with SMSL, FW updates themselves are not performed much in the first place. I don't know the reason, but it may be due to...
  8. Toku

AIYIMA D03 class D amplifier "Subjective review"

The amplifier section of AIYIMA D03 is a digital input amplifier consisting of TI's TAS5548+TAS5624. The input digital signal is converted to PWM using digital calculations and output to the speaker. So no DAC is required. However, since analog signals cannot be directly input, an ADC chip is...
  9. Toku

AIYIMA D03 class D amplifier "Subjective review"

I watched three types of video footage. In either case, when the audio is interrupted, the sampling rate on the D03's display momentarily disappears, indicating that the connection is broken. In your report, the problem occurs with USB, OPT, and BT connections, so I think the problem is...
  10. Toku

Please continue to use that PSU. It's a $250 PSU, so it would be a waste not to use it.
  11. Toku

I have personally conducted tests to verify the changes in sound quality due to the differences in power supply that everyone is talking about. I compared several mobile phone power adapters, linear power supplies, storage batteries, etc., but there was no difference at all. The discussion of...
  12. Toku

There are other products that meet your needs, so you should choose one of them. For me this product is perfect and I don't need the extra USB-C. SU-1 is a product specialized for specific applications.
  13. Toku

Sabaj A30a announced

This version is a trial version of the changes we have made for trouble reports to observe their effects. As a result, it had no effect on the troubles that were occurring. The cause seems to be an initial problem with the A30a itself. Also, this version of the update tool has a problem and does...
  14. Toku

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

Have there been any changes to the PC you are connecting to recently? From the symptoms, it seems that the PC's USB connection is disconnected. I suspect that the cause is the settings on the PC side.
  15. Toku

Sabaj A30a announced

I understand that the FW update was successful, but the symptoms of the problem were not resolved. Unfortunately, my knowledge does not allow for further analysis. So please return it and request a new A30a to be shipped. The USB error was due to missing some files required by the FW file...
  16. Toku

Sabaj A30a announced

Please try updating the FW again using this file. This FW file was downloaded from HP. Please try this once to see if the FW update is successful. I think there is a problem with the new FW update file sent by @peterwen. If this update tool successfully completes the update, please specify...
  17. Toku

Sabaj A30a announced

I checked the video footage. However, the video footage of Normal Operation could not be viewed because viewing privileges were not set. If you proceed with the operation by observing the 5 seconds and 30 seconds according to my update procedure and click the handshake icon, the disconnection...
  18. Toku

Sabaj A30a announced

eh! Under normal operation, the A30a is normally recognized by the PC, but when I start the FW update tool and start the update operation, it is no longer recognized when I connect the A30a's USB cable to the PC, right? eh! , why?  I'm getting more and more confused. I'm seriously thinking about...
  19. Toku

Sabaj A30a announced

There is an unknown device displayed on USB in Device Manager, but is the display the same even if I disconnect the A30a's USB cable? Windows should be able to recognize the A30a without installing the driver XMOS_USBAudio_v5.68.0_2024-02-13_setup normally provided by Sabaj. Therefore, I suspect...
  20. Toku

Sabaj A30a announced

The A30a MCU FW update procedure is a little difficult to understand, so please refer to what I explained previously. However, the FW version is explained in SABAJ_A30a MCU_FW 220928.zip at that time...
Top Bottom