Search results

1. A

FS: Lyngdorf TDAI-1120

What is for sale: Selling my 8 month old Lyngdorf TDAI-1120. Purchased from an authorized dealer and drop shipped directly from Denmark. Excellent-to-perfect condition, I've never even removed the blue cellophane on the display. Original packaging, double boxes, and all accessories...
  2. A

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 questions

I'll be posting up my TDAI-1120 in the classifieds here shortly. I've used it with my Revel F326Be for the past ~9 months, only replacing it as I upgrade my 2CH setup to a 7.1.4 system. I've really enjoyed it here, and I consider Room Perfect to be better than both Audyssey and Dirac...
  3. A

Nice Review of the Revel 328Be Speaker (Not mine)

For the comparison, I used a Crown DCI-8300N- a stout amp with power to spare. I could switch on and off speakers in Audio Architect, so all comparisons were known, biased and sighted. I sold that last week, so I'm using the Denon as the amp until the NAD M33 arrives. I honestly heard no...
  4. A

Wayne, I chose these over the Salons due to cosmetics. My wife didn't want the Salons. I trust that we are at a level of performance here that we have to next choose what best suits our life, as the compromise in sound is marginal at this point. Once that E-Tron GT hits the streets I may...
  5. A

FS: JBL LSR705i (7pcs), Crown DCI-8300N, Crown DCI-21250N

The EQ has been measured and replicated externally both here and on AVS. See Notnyt's post here with the details. https://www.avsforum.com/threads/jbl-705i-708i-7-series-master-reference-monitors-725g-728g-subwoofers-jan-2015.1724906/page-139#post-57945990 I think they'd work great, if you...
  6. A

It sure was. The new HDI-3800's really are special, but I brought in the F328Be's at the same time and I haven't even turned on the downstairs HDI-system now in a month! One guy bought both amps so far, we shall see who wants the speakers. I sort of dropped the ball on some responses to...
  7. A

I am unable to edit the listing above. LSR705i's Lowered to $350 each. I have 7 of them. Thanks, Jim
  8. A

This is retail packaging. Fantastic protection for transit and gives quite a nice feel to the delivery. When I said 'personal review', it was a bit of a joke, as these aren't review samples ... I'm just a speaker nut so I tend to go through a lot of speakers :)
  9. A

Pallet weight was 520lbs, with 4pcs of C563's on top!
  10. A

Erin, My ‘personal review’ samples are in house ... well, they’re in the garage so far. They are huge! Jim
  11. A

Hi Everyone, What is for sale: 7pcs of JBL LSR705i and a (necessary) Crown DCI-8300N to drive them. Additionally, I have a separate Crown DCI-21250N that previously drove the subwoofers. Purchased in Dec 2015 when the LSR's were released, these were installed in Spring of 2016 as a 5.2CH...
Top Bottom