Search results

1. Z

Speaker connection

Hi Does the following work: DAP -> 4.4mm to 2 x XLR -> Active speaker (Genelec, JBL etc2) Is it safe? Will it cause any problems? Thanks for any input
  2. Z

Soundstage, Imaging, etc

If say a listener, C, has some distance, d, to an audio source, I1-I13; then is: 1) d = perceived distance from C to I1/I2/I3 => soundstage 2) the perceived location of I1-I3 = imaging eg. top-left, bottom-right etc Any experts can elaborate?
  3. Z

Volume level

The setup: Music player -> OS -> DAC -> Amp When all set to 100% (0dB) vol (except the amp), the amp sounds too loud for the earphone. So, what's the best way to approach this? Reduce the DAC vol and leave the OS, music player at 100% (0dB)?
  4. Z

Amplifier & IEM

Saw this a while ago. What you guys think? Any experts can chip in?
  5. Z

IEM noise/sibilance?

Hi, Been using the following equipment: Topping D50 -> JDS Atom However, some IEMS (cca c10/kz zs5) have sharp, spiky 'ch/th/s' in the high pitch? vocal. Not sure why they sounded like that. Are those background noise due to their sensitivity? (~123dB and above) How to fix this? TIA
  6. Z

Volume level

I got both cca c10 and kz zs5. Using PC setup (PC->external DAC->RCA cable->Adapter->3.5mm->IEM), why is cca c10 loudnesss is around twice of the kz zs5 (using same volume level in PC)? Using PC setup (PC->external DAC->RCA cable->AMP->[6.25->3.5mm adapter]->IEM), the loudness issue still...
Top Bottom