Search results

1. Z

Speaker connection

Hi Does the following work: DAP -> 4.4mm to 2 x XLR -> Active speaker (Genelec, JBL etc2) Is it safe? Will it cause any problems? Thanks for any input
  2. Z

USB Dongle DAC

For those interested in Tanchjim Space: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/tanchjim-space.26232/reviews#review-29779
  3. Z

Panasonic RP-TCM125 Review (Budget IEM)

@amirm iem subforum plz
  4. Z

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Low volume with definitely. If you need hi vol that means your config is probably not right. (using software vol?)
  5. Z

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Sorry but what does this mean? Earphones with low impedance?
  6. Z

If you don't have ESD issue, why not but yeah this thing runs quite hot compared to others?
  7. Z

Objectivist friendly and wallet friendly IEM?

Fit is definitely an important issue and tips can help somewhat
  8. Z

Ok mine replacement L30 rattles. This' good or no good thing?
  9. Z

Just got my replacement L30. S/N 2012, not sure about ground pin thingie because no access to backplate. Gonna try and shake it for any rattle sound. Time for testing soon
  10. Z

ANIME.. Anyone?

Nowadays anime mostly are trash. Oldies way better. Can't remember some famous manga/anime guy said that anime is a dying breed. Guess it's true.
  11. Z

Abyss Diana V2 Review (headphone)

I don't use cans but at that kind of performance for ~$3k, hell no
  12. Z

Harman preference curve for headphones - am I the only one that doesn't like this curve?

I think harman curve is ok except when it overboost something like ~12db
  13. Z

@solderdude As always thanks very much. Will that toast any kind/type of earphones, iems, headphones etc2 irrespective of their specs/sensitivity etc2?
  14. Z

So the the thing that kills headhones is the DC protection failure? and ESD cause that condition to happen?
  15. Z

@solderdude Don't have gadgets for testing. And that REPLY/INFO should be stickied for others to check/found out. Also, Basically if you have ESD and touch L30 then it's toast/headphone toast? Upon further reading there's also a DC issue? What's this one? Any other issues missing out? TIA
  16. Z

Oh my... ESD issues. How to check? Basically if you have ESD and touch L30 then it's toast/headphone toast? Upon further reading there's also a DC issue? What's this one? Any other issues missing out?
  17. Z

Sony MDR-7506 Review (Headphone)

The more I looked at headphones FR, the more they looked similar to IEMs FR
  18. Z

Master Complaint Thread About Headphone Measurements

Measurement Index for headphones review please...
Top Bottom