Search results

1. K

Monoprice HTP-1 Home Theater Processor Review

i have HTP-1 and turn off dirac. I dont like how it sounds - go figure!
  2. K

Is your setting Auto, indicated, or biased to get this curve?
  3. K

THX cinema with pro cinema audio gear

what is the approximate cost of all of this? agree with you about this not making life any happier..just a fun hobby though!
  4. K

Anthem AVM60 Review (AV Processor)

what curve do you use w full range dirac?
  5. K

Anthem AVM60 Review (AV Processor)

yes i always seem to lose “crispness” of the sound with any eq
  6. K

Marantz SR7015 8K AVR Review

You have me very intrigued.
  7. K

thanks a lot ! Loving HTP-1 btw :) I have grown to really appreciate the value it offers
  8. K

Quick question: I am using Apple TV 4k with HTP-1. do I used biased or indicated for pcm setting in input menu? I want to avoid the low level muting issue. Biased sometimes gives static. Does pcm indicated avoid low level muting also? thanks
  9. K

Acurus Muse & Aries

any response from these guys? seems well made
  10. K

Please correct me if I am wrong: Monoprice AMP are neither differential nor balanced. However, HTP-1 is both fully differential and fully balanced. Is that right?
  11. K

Rotel 1576mkII vs Monoprice monolith HTP-1

Question for the forum: As any one tried Rotel home theater processors vs. monoprice? Was just curious if anyone else is comparing these two? Thanks
  12. K

thats too bad. so therefore over short runs no benefit i spent all this time looking for a processor with XLR outs, for essentially no benefit! lol! is that correct?
  13. K

Thank you that makes total sense to me now. I guess I was hoping amp was fully balanced and therefore XLR would have a real advantage.
  14. K

Interesting. Thanks for the post
  15. K

Thank you very much! That helps a ton. I do wonder why Monoprice states that the setting should be 1.6V regargless of RCA vs. XLR?
  16. K

Nice, Monoprice just deleted my negative review of HTP-1 giving them 3/5 stars for the lack of phone support. Great way to get 5/5 reviews Monoprice!
Top Bottom