Search results

1. J

Help: Looking for Amp/DAC for Desktop computer setup

Around $600. Is this a good alternative to the Kef LS50?
  2. J

Thanks for the info. Im now considering if i should get the Kef Q150 or the Kef LS50. If its the LS50 then i should get a much bigger amp with at least 100w @ 8ohms and 200w @ 4ohms to make it sing. This will be hard to find though as I live in the Philippines and there aren't that much options...
  3. J

Terrific! Thanks so much. At least i got 1 problem out of the way. By the way, what digital connection is best from computer to DAC or preamp? USB, SPDIF, Toslink? (or it doesn't matter)
  4. J

Thanks for the great suggestion, ill look into adding a headphone amp option with variable volume control. On the other hand, can someone confirm if I can still use the volume control on my keyboard if I connect to the E30 via USB or optical cable of my computer (windows 10)? Someone said that...
  5. J

Are the DACs in Marantz/NAD/Cambridge amplifiers (entry level) significantly inferior to the Topping E30? If only the E30 had a volume knob it would be perfect as i can place it right in front of me then hide the big amplifiers out below my desk. (note: I hate using remotes as they take time to...
  6. J

yes, i do. i have a medium sized open shelf below my desk which can house the power amp.
  7. J

I'm trying to look for a good AMP + DAC (separate or integrated) that I can use for my Computer desktop setup. My speakers will be Kef Q150. Budget for both Amp+DAC is around $500. (I can stretch it more but i'd rather stay within that range if possible). Note: I will use this to listen to music...
Top Bottom