Search results

1. V

High cut off on sub

Hi Guys, What is the recommended high cut-off level on a subwoofer please? Appreciate your advice on this
  2. V

One sub or two?

Hi Forum Where did the notion that two subwoofers are necessary come from. Every sub I have looked at from the affordable Yamahas to the pricey Genelecs have two analogue XLR inputs (L+R) and two XLR outputs for the studio monitors (L+R). In fact Genelec who call themselves ‘the world leader...
  3. V

Low frequency extension

Hi Everyone, I would like advice please on what you consider to be the sweet spot for a cut off between an active studio monitor and a subwoofer. Given that we are trying to achieve a 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz frequency response most studio monitors that I am aware of have a LFE of around 35Hz at best...
  4. V

Factoring in Customer Service

Hi Forum, To begin with I would like to make it clear that I find the reviews on ASR to be absolutely brilliant. What am I comparing against? Reviews in Stereophile and The Absolute Sound which I used to stupidly read and believe before I discovered ASR. So, the purpose of this post is not to...
Top Bottom