Search results

1. F

Revel F206 vs. Revel F226Be vs. Genelec 8341A

jonfitch- what did you end up going with?
  2. F

Dynaudio Core series

Check out the "Jupiter" facility they were designed in.
  3. F

The drums, oh the drums

Tool, Chocolate chip trip
  4. F

JBL SRX835P for Sale

Selling 3 JBL SRX835Ps. Excellent speakers. Located in central North Carolina. $3000 for all three. Pictures to come, let me know if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks Dave
  5. F

JBL 4367

Central North Carolina. Boxed up in my living room.
  6. F

JBL 4367

Mint pair of JBL 4367 speakers for sale. Speakers were used for 2 weeks then boxed up for sale. Willing to ship. Speakers will ship in original packaging on a pallet. Asking $7900 for the pair. Thanks.
  7. F

I may have been a little hasty.

Please let us know how those Core 7s sound, when you get a chance.
  8. F

"Home Theater" Speakers

There is much debate on content below 20 Hz being intentional. I have read several high lever Movie Masters say there is nothing there intentionally. However, we know it exists. I find it distracting from the rest of the content, I realize we are all different. Most people do not know what...
  9. F

"Home Theater" Speakers

I think in home it would reach 20 Hz no problem. The SRX835 gets down to about 30 Hz in my room.
  10. F

"Home Theater" Speakers

I have had the same problem. I am almost certain I saw a good XLR switcher on Sweetwater. I'll look and see if I can find it. with the XLR switcher it will be possible to switch quickly. I'm thinking we can use the gain on the active speaker to match the passive. In regards to the...
  11. F

"Home Theater" Speakers

I agree with taking the time to do a blind test, it's really the only way to know for sure. It's a hobby, so have fun with it.
  12. F

"Home Theater" Speakers

I plan on doing a more detailed subjective review when time allows. However, I wanted to give a quick subjective opinion on The JBL vs JTR. Keep in mind I never had them in my room at the same time and my opinion should not drive your decisions. I owned the following JTR models: Quintuple...
  13. F

"Home Theater" Speakers

I should have added, measurements were taken at 39" or 1 meter.
  14. F

"Home Theater" Speakers

Rough measurement. In room, with Omnimic. Every 15 degrees from 0 to 75. I would ignore below 200 for sure. Should I try again but gate the measurements?
  15. F

"Home Theater" Speakers

I've owned the Top JTR speaker, 215RT. I've also owned JBL M2s. I currently have 3 JBL SRX835Ps for my front stage. I also have a pair of JBL 4367s boxed up and ready to sell. I compared the 835Ps, the 4367s, and some Focal Trio 11 be. I spent about a week comparing those three speakers. I...
  16. F

Focal Solo6 be measurements

Thanks, I was thinking maybe someone had some off axis measurements. See how well they do without a wave guide.
  17. F

Focal Solo6 be measurements

Anyone have any measurements for the Focal Solo6 be? I've looked but cannot find any.
  18. F

Revel M106 Bookshelf Speaker Review

This is exactly what I am planning to do. Any suggestions on MBM and DSP/crossover? Thanks
Top Bottom