Search results

1. T

AKG K701 Headphone Reviews (China and Austrian Made)

Thanks again for all that work. I based several choices of equipment on these reviews. The results satisfy me totally. After this reviews, two questions come to my mind : 1 - Even manufactured based on the same specs, two samples have significant variations. Is it the same for two samples from...
  2. T

Inside High res Music (Antonio Forcione) (Video)

Well explained. Thanks for all the work and explanations. So we get garbage above 25 kHz, to make it simple. But this is out of audible and it could (really ?) introduce interference in the chain of sound production and create audible interferences. Well. Question of a newbie about what 196 kHz...
  3. T

Understanding Audio Dynamic Range / SNR (Part 1)

Thanks Amir Very interesting and important to understand I would be very interested in the math behind the panther :-) (which panther for which result ...) Maybe it is already done and I missed something.
  4. T

Understanding FFT in Audio Measurements

Interesting video although a bit technical. But we would not be here if we believed audio is not science. Thanks Amir for helping us to better understand.
  5. T

What are we listening to right now..

Hello First post to share some of my favorite tracks to test equipment For the mids and highs and dynamic Diana Krall - Peel me a grape : A piano, a contrabass and .. Diana Joy Denalane - Vier Frauen : A great session with four singers finishing with Joy singing in ... german (her native...
Top Bottom