Search results

1. T

Sigberg Audio: Building a "design" subwoofer that actually sounds good

Just ordered 4 additional Sigberg Audio Inkognito 12" subs. They are really that good :cool: Aiming for the existing 4 centered around 3/4 of the room height, and the additional 4 centered around 1/4 of the room height. I will try to combine them with 2x Pardigm Persona Sub, but might end up...
  2. T

Trinnov Altitude 16 Review (AV Processor)

I would not recommend this. For surround system, go for Altitude 16 or 32. ST2 Pro is fantastic for stereo setup.
  3. T

Not sure how this works on the Amethyst, but on the Altitude you can configure Master level on each source (digital or analogue)
  4. T

This is not something new, both alternatives have been available always I think (at least the years I've had the Altitude32, same applies to Altitude16 of course).
  5. T

You have both alternatives, pointing to my previous post again: https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/trinnov-altitude-16-review-av-processor.23763/post-1086114
  6. T

Handling all x number of subs as one is possible, but not fully automated. You need to align delay and level alignments for them (this information will be given to you by the Trinnov Optimizer when doing a normal individual calibration for each sub as separate entities). So this is possible, but...
  7. T

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

Then it is kind of interesting that the setting seem to get value OFF by default (never touched this setting and it was set to OFF). Also the iOS app does not have this setting available (only available when browsing the settings directly on the Element X).
  8. T

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

I have been using this for a while. Only found 2 issues: - Adjust volume from Roon does adjust volum on the Element X, but display of the Element X will not show the first volume adjustment from Roon, requires an additional volume click in Roon to display volume on Element X's display. -...
  9. T

If you have not heard the Trinnov Optimizer, you should not state anything here. The Optimizer is the absolute cutting edge room optimizers out there, it is the benchmark the others are measured against. You need to hear it to believe it.
  10. T

HDMI 2.0 support 1536kHz in 24bit. How you decide to use this is up to you, but an interesting number will pop up if you divide it by 32... 1536/32 = 48, giving you 24bit/48kHz in (up to) 32 channels or 1536/192 = 8. I don't think HDMI 2.1 increase this bandwidth
  11. T

Tascam Series 208i Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Presonus Studio 1810c Presonus Studio 1824c Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Are also devices that should work.
  12. T

I'm sure you can get a compatible ADAT adapter and use any DAC as well. I'm sure you will get some suggestions from Trinnov support, just ask what they used for testing (usually they don't want to sell or recommend devices from other brands, but asking what they have used will give you a good...
  13. T

You need to look for DAC with ADAT compatible input. Something in this direction: https://gearspace.com/gear/behringer/ultragain-pro-8-digital-ada8000 I'm also sure Trinnov support can guide you in the right direction for compatible devices.
  14. T

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Audeze LCD-4 2xAudeze LCD-XC (one at home and one at the office) Shure SE846 Bose NC700
  15. T

https://www.trinnov.com/en/blog/posts/trinnov-announces-a-disruptive-update-for-the-altitude-platform/
  16. T

Their current bass optimization works fine by the way, but yes - there are some indication that it will further improve; especially for 4-16 subs.
  17. T

In any setup you want. Either individually, multiple groups or all in one group. Completely up to what you want. Bass management is also extremely flexible covering all scenarios according to what you prefer. I have set up LFE to all my 4 subs; located in front left + right, and rear left +...
  18. T

Yes! Yes! It supports both FIR and IIR, you can adjust how these are used, including bunch of configurations on how it works. It of course handled time domain as well. Altitude16 does support digital out for 2 channels (which channels is up to you), but it also include the AES67, which is...
  19. T

Dirac vs Optimizer? Don't think they are one the same level regarding what they do. Nothing wrong with Dirac (it is the 2nd best thing out there), but the Trinnov Optimizer is in a completely different league (the system knows where in your room each speaker is located; in 3D).
  20. T

Is anything really HDMI 2.1 still? 48Gbps. Most seems to be HDMI 2.0 with some HDMI 2.1 features.
Top Bottom