Search results

1. N

A great way to kill ground loops for single ended devices - why isn't this a standard?

My current desktop setup consists of a Sabaj A10h as headphone/pre amplifier and an Ifi Zen Dac V2 as USB dac. ( I don't neeed the additional power of the Sabaj but I like its sound siganture more than Ifis headphone/pre output). What I really love about the Ifi ist that it kills ground loops...
  2. N

DAC with headphone amp, balanced pre out, usb in, spdif in and line in

Hi, I'm looking for a DAC with the specs in the thread title. At the moment I don't need a powerful headphone output because of low impedance headphones but it would be nice to have some more power for the future. I need balanced pre out because of annyoing ground loops. Line in is very...
  3. N

Please recommend me an audio interface (music, games and movies only, no recording or production)

Hi folks! I'm searching for a good audio interface that I could use with my gear. I've made bad experiences with unbalanced connection between my pc and my active monitors. My gear (at the moment): -Presonus Eris E5XT active monitors -SoundMagic HP151 Headphones (32 Ohm) demandings...
Top Bottom