Search results

1. antdroid

Resolve's B&K 5128 Headphone Target - you can try the EQ's.....

im pretty sure the difference in measurement rigs in each of those videos is really down to who is reviewing the product and what rig they use at home. their team live all over north america and so they can only measure with what they have on hand.
  2. antdroid

Measurements & Preview of Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC / wPreamp (Prototype)

I use Spring 3 KTE with Preamp with my headphone amp and use the preamp volume control to control the volume instead of my headphone/speaker amplifier, which I just leave at just under 50%. It works just fine.
  3. antdroid

FS: Topping A50S/D50S/P50S Stack

This item has been sold.
  4. antdroid

Reduced price to $400
  5. antdroid

Topping M50

that display looks tiny...
  6. antdroid

For sale is a Black set of the Topping A50S + D50S + P50 Price: $475 USD Shipping: Free to US. Inquire for Canada/elsewhere. The set individually would be roughly $630. The A50S is a headphone amplifier with 4.4mm balance output in addition to 1/4" single ended. The D50S is a dual ESS...
  7. antdroid

64 Audio U12t Review (IEM)

For the most part, these "target" curves generally have similar mid-range and treble across the board. The amount of bass is where preferences most lie. Some like more and some like less, and that could be dependent on musical choices. I think if you look at several preference-based targets...
  8. antdroid

Who says it requires EQ?
  9. antdroid

depending on your budget, a few of the thieaudio iems are similar in FR like the clairvoyance, which was loosely trying to mimic the u12t tonality, but with a different driver configuration, from what i recall speaking with the designer.
  10. antdroid

I would be cautious about this site. I don't know if they actually sell legit or per-spec products. I've bought a DIY thing they claim are the exact same as another IEM (Beyerdynamic Xelento), but at "Diy" cost. It did not measure the same nor sound the same as the real product. It did, however...
  11. antdroid

some people may want to not value labor, capital equipment costs, rent/lease facility costs, utility costs, R&D costs, shipping/logistics costs, supply chain costs, warranty/customer support costs, etc, BUT I value my time and money and i'd factor that into the cost of a product if i ran a company.
  12. antdroid

Out for a few more days

Hope you two are doing well @amirm ! The recent snow and rain here in the NW has made it quite scary around my house too. We live next to a creek that overflows when it rains, but due to the heavy snow/rain lately, its getting very very close to my house, and ruined my backyard. Anyway, I hope...
  13. antdroid

Kennerton Rognir Review (Closed Back Headphone)

Yea it's not that great, but glad you got it. Sometimes shipping expensive gear makes.me nervous ;)
  14. antdroid

That is really cool that they will customize the wood finish and pads. They did a heck of a job on yours and the one I tested. They are up there with the best ZMF ones I've seen, which is high praise. As for a closed-back, I think they sound alright. I enjoyed them with instrumental jazz...
  15. antdroid

Yea the one I measured/tested was the "bass" version.
  16. antdroid

I have to say, this is a gorgeous headphone. I was sent this from Cayin to try out last week and, to me, it looks the part, but does not sound the part. I measured a stabilized wood version of the headphone as well. To me, it sounded less like it measures. I found it sounding very bright and...
  17. antdroid

Audeze SINE Review (Closed Back Headphone)

Photos of Skull Candy Aviator pads on Sine for reference to graph above.
  18. antdroid

Audeze SINE Review (Closed Back Headphone)

For those who have this headphone, I recommend the skull candy aviator pads (I have generic brand versions of it). Fits more comfortably and slightly larger and does not require adapter to be used.
  19. antdroid

Emulating Glasses for Headphone Measurements

3M command strip/hooks that are sold at any store like Target or Fred Meyer may work to hold the glasses up and it's removable.
  20. antdroid

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

Not Resolve, but I showed a couple ways to measure with a leak and the results on this post in the Ananda thread: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/hifiman-ananda-review-headphone.22281/page-11#post-739884
Top Bottom