Search results

1. V

Chord Hugo M Scaler - Stereophile Review (measurements also)

It would be nice to have your say! We write in a public forum ..
  2. V

I'm sorry to give it to you for the 2nd time! You are fortified behind blind tests and measurements! I'm sorry, you're not right. You can not dim the light from a 100W bulb, compared to a 200W? Can't separate the horsepower of a 100HP car from a 200HP? Do you need measurements for these...
  3. V

You are wrong! There is nothing fake about reproduction. Nothing. What I wrote is valid. I'm sorry I would not agree with you. I think my opinion as the owner of the set, as well as the Streamer Aries G 1, has more value than yours, which I think you do not have! Is not that right? He...
  4. V

Of course I'm not going to convince you of the value of this particular device. I will not try at all. I only regret the passion you show in your views for something you do not know! Tip: open your mind. Will help!
  5. V

Hello. For a start I wanted to say that I am a reader of this forum. I read with great interest the topics that are written, as well as the various reviews of the devices that are hosted. Sometimes, of course, I agree, sometimes I disagree. I own a Dac Chord Hugo tt2, as well as the...
  6. V

Good morning. I read everything you write. I have the Chord tt2, and I am waiting to receive the MScaler at the end of the month. I will find out if everything you say is true, or not. I will write the results with absolute sincerity in this topic ..:)
  7. V

Review and Measurements of CHORD Qutest DAC

..tell me why I should definitely know exactly why the sound upgrade happens? I am looking for the good performance of my system, and then I want to enjoy my music! Is it about changing the power supply, or the correct support of the audio machines, or the correct placement of the speakers in...
  8. V

..if I judge by the aggressive behavior of a member, it probably is not! I think all Audiphle can distinguish the stage depth, the stage image, the performance of the instruments of an orchestra, the distance between them, the height of the music stage, the performance of the low frequencies...
  9. V

Forgive me but this is a very general view! Not at all ... scientific !! The adoption of this type of (Lpsu) power supply does not only concern this company, but also many others that manufacture quality audio products. Too many. I do not accept your argument ..
  10. V

Forgive me, but I expect more polite answers from you. I understand that the Site is not suitable for different points of view, but I will continue to read it. Thanks everyone for the chat!
  11. V

Thank you for Thank you for your comment. It would be interesting if amir made a comparison of Chord's input power supply with a Chord tt2 dac, with one, or everything I mentioned in my first Post. It is certainly no coincidence that many serious manufacturers choose linear rather than...
  12. V

Do you think that a switching power supply, like the Chord input, is better than a linear power supply? Do you think that Lpsu is not superior to an Spsu for a number of reasons? I think you are wrong here. No, it is not a placebo, and here you are wrong. ..I do not think that anyone...
  13. V

..I do not like to waste money for no reason. For sure. And they are certainly not experts. I own a Chord Hugo tt2 dac and I heard with this dac 2 from the 3 Lpsu and I convey my opinion here. I do not have the right to do so? I do not understand your answer ..
  14. V

.. please forgive me, but I can not agree with you. I know the views of Mr. Rob. But the reality is different. If you have a Chord Dac I would ask you to try one of the following Lpsu: a. https://faradpowersupplies.com/shop/en/...
  15. V

Media Streamer.

Good morning Just. The operating system I use is Win 10. I use it as a roon core and as a final point the SOTM Ultra neo. If I understand correctly, in your nuc you do not use functional windows and you have it exclusively to run the roon?
  16. V

Media Streamer.

We discussed this. It should probably be done. It's easy I think I understand. The sound of the two devices is easily perceived.
  17. V

Media Streamer.

Agree! But how could anyone safely spend their money buying a product that really makes a difference? One way is by independent measurements by people who are not professional reviewers. That's why I asked for a review from the site. Unfortunately, it does not exist for SOTM Ultra neo ..
  18. V

Media Streamer.

Today I use a Nuc i78th and roon to play digital music. Also a friend of mine lent SOTM ultra neo. I must say that playback via player sotm is much better than Nuc playback. I think so. Can we assume that a much more expensive streamer would perform even better?
  19. V

Media Streamer.

Thanks for your reply. Do you think that it is not worth spending so much money to buy a streamer? Do you think that is not necessary?
Top Bottom