Search results

1. P

$9 Headphone Review: Sony MDR-ZX110

Amirm said: “If you are not into headphones but want to know what the fuss is about for no money, buy this $9 headphone and put in my EQ. If you don't fall off your chair with excitement and get your pants wet with drool, I will come over and cancel out your audiophile credentials myself!” Got...
  2. P

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

Maybe, sometimes, Amir makes a joke :) I think 52 in de name stands for 52000 dollar for stereo.
  3. P

JBL 306P MK II Review (Studio Monitor)

Amazing you can measure all that with a ruler.
  4. P

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

But how do I delete my account ?
  5. P

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Now I know for sure this forum is sponsored by Topping.. time to leave ..
  6. P

Class d keeps improving

https://bits-chips.nl/artikel/axign-chips-at-the-heart-of-harman-kardons-beat/
  7. P

AudioQuest Wind High-end Cable Review

Sorry i am a so called prutser like we say in Dutch. I will probably go chapter 11 very quickly.
  8. P

Sure if you look around you can buy other brands, but the obvious shops in the Netherlands only seem to have AudioQuest..
  9. P

The problem with AudioQuest in my Country, this is the only high end cable brand you can get in most Dutch hifi shops, physical or online. They have a so called monopoly in the Netherlands (IMHO). So even if you beleve high end cables make a difference AudioQuest is the only one available. Good...
  10. P

Google Pixel 4a Smartphone Audio Review

Too be hounest I am a bit curious about the dehydrated fruit and other garden stuff. Interesting too see an off topic article about that on ASR ?! Just kidding.
  11. P

ASR Headphone Testing and BK 5128 Hats Measurement System

Maybe Tyll Hertsens is looking for something todo again, maybe he could team up with ASR.
  12. P

AudioQuest Victoria Audio Cable with DBS Review

As a company AudioQuest has completely taken over the hifi marked in the Netherlands. There is hardly any hifi store were you can buy cables of other cable brands, only AudioQuest. This almost scary how powerful there marketing is.
  13. P

Headless Panther product owner support group

In that case I think I need to visit the local AA group soon with the products I own in my setup :)
  14. P

Headless Panther product owner support group

Dear forum members, It happens on a rainy Saturday afternoon while listening with pleasure to my stereo setup, I opened ASR and there It was, the predecessor review of my current loudspeakers with the headless panther. Suddenly my stereo system sounded like crapp and the rain outside sounded...
  15. P

I am not smart enough for this forum

Thank all ! Time will give me the wisdom :)
  16. P

I am not smart enough for this forum

Hi, I love to come back every day to this forum, however to be honest I am by far not smart enough to understand the measurements and the results. Many times I struggle to understand the relationship between what is wrong to for example with certain loudspeakers or a dac compared to the...
Top Bottom