Search results

1. M

desktop pc active speakers help

Τhat's very important,i have rejected many speakers for that,thanks for the link!!
  2. M

Hello, from where i am the cost of Genelec's is 525 euro neumann 585, dynaudio 420, adam ax5 365,(price for one ).So it's a tough choice since as far as i can see there's no such a major difference between them,as far a music listening at home,not a pro studio.
  3. M

Hello and thank you all for your replies,i'm going through the Dirac path,since the cost is similar to Genelecs GLM and neumann app it might be free but i have to purchace a ipad in order to use it. That said i'm considering and other speakers at that price range(about 1000$),there's an offer...
  4. M

Can i use dirac software with the neumanns, genelecs or any other speaker brand i choose?Besides the mic do i have to buy any other hardware? because i had the impression that i need to have their own compatible hardware like minidsp in order to work
  5. M

If i go to dirac direction,how do i hook up my gear speakers and subwoofer with Minidsp 2x4 HD,it has only unbalanced rca outputs wouldnt that be a issue since both neumann and genelec has balanced xlr inputs?
  6. M

Hi thanks for the reply,i'll propably go for the motu interface or schiit modius dac,since they both have the outputs i need to hook up speakers and subwoofer/s.I have consider Genelec 8030c with one of their subwoofers,i would save a coulpe of 100$ on this set up, but unfortunately i can't use...
  7. M

Hello,looking for a new pair of active speakers for my desktop pc,the listening distance is about 2 feet in a 110 square ft room. I'm between neumann kh80 or kh120,i will add a kh750 sub in the future for the room correction software which is the main reason i'm choosing those monitors over...
Top Bottom