Search results

1. E

Objectivist friendly and wallet friendly IEM?

I'm running my timeless with the hidizs dh80s in balanced mode. Fantastic sound and the supplied tips are great after trying them out and others I've collected. I love the detail it brings out in vocals and string instruments. I can't believe how good they are.
  2. E

What are we listening to right now..

thank you. Now I have some awesome new music to enjoy. :)
  3. E

Audiophoolery humour thread

Ok. My brain is stuttering now. Is this supposed to go over your computer cpu or a dap cpu?
  4. E

Strange effect with a particular IEM

I'll give it a try when I'm done with work.
  5. E

I was playing the same song to see the difference between iems. That's why I'm puzzled.
  6. E

Background: In the last two years I've collected a few IEMs and three over the ear headphones running through a couple sources, on my laptop I use a topping d50 and a l30 headphone amp. I love switching between them (IEMS,headphones) to enjoy different music genres, plus its just fun. Problem...
  7. E

Topping L30 or JDS Atom

Decided to pair this with my main rig, a d50s connected to a windows laptop. Plenty of power for my h4xx, akg371, massdrop fostex, and every iem I have with single ended connections (to lazy to swap my favorite iems back to unbalanced cables). I decided to keep it as my main and move my...
  8. E

Topping L30 or JDS Atom

Update: Life finally settled down and finally ordered the l30 off Amazon - received 2102 serial. 30 minutes in I'm loving it. My he4xx hits hard, now I need to run through my other headphones and IEM's. I'll let you know how it goes.
  9. E

Topping L30 or JDS Atom

Thank you all for the input. Any thoughts one where to purchase a L30 with a good serial number? I was thinking amazon but not sure.
  10. E

Topping L30 or JDS Atom

Wondering if the 50$ difference is worth it. Have a HiMan 4xx and a MASSDROP X FOSTEX TR-X00 headphones plus a handful of IEM's. Source is a turntable(pro-ject debut carbon evo) with a phono preamp, a SACD player, Hidizs AP80/DH80s combo. Currently running through a 25 year old Sony receiver...
  11. E

Played it for two coworkers at the beginning of a meeting. Our network engineer was quiet for a moment then started questioning reality. The other, she was stunned into silence.
  12. E

I won't lie my brain stuttered watching this. Had my daughter listen. She's groovy then her eyes went wide in shock then went to a huge grin as she cackled madly. Totally awesome.
  13. E

Discovered this yesterday. Had no clue
  14. E

Love the arraignment - Don't Stop Believing
  15. E

Found this a little while ago. Gorgeous voice - Post Modern - Hailey Reinhart
  16. E

Sound Quality issues - Amazon HD music - D50s dac - Samsung s9+

Thanks. It ended up being a problem with the app. Jumped on the beta testing and within a few updates it sounds fine.
  17. E

I spend hours on this guys YT channel.
Top Bottom