Search results

1. B

Parasound 200 Pre Review (DAC, Preamp, Phono)

What about the performance of the headphone amp in the preamp? Is it one in the same as the preamplification circuit with same attributes?
  2. B

Parasound 200 Pre Review (DAC, Preamp, Phono)

I have the preamp, NewClasssic 2100, that was replaced by the Pre 200. NewClassic, that's an oxymoron... Taking Parasound's published specs as accurate (which it seems they are for the Pre 200), it's interesting to note that the 2100 and higher model P7 preamp have better performance than the...
  3. B

Upgrade from a 58X?

The felt mod is a modification documented by Solderdude, a contributor here, along with his review of 58X. It is adding a felt disc to the magnet backside (outside, covering the hole) to reduce response/boominess in lower bass region. Here is link for his review...
  4. B

Upgrade from a 58X?

Hello - new member here writing about the HD58X curtain mod. I've modded mine with felt mod and treble notch filter (big thanks to solderdude!) The sound for me was really great this way (plus an XtremPro DAC/amp). Then I did the curtain mod per pwjazz's video (also thanks!). The sound (to my...
Top Bottom