Search results

1. giordy

Neumann KH420 Review (Studio Monitor)

I don't want to be biased.....but since 2014 that a couple of 410's are in my house and never thought about replacing them.
  2. giordy

VMV D1se2 Stereo DAC Review

Can you tell me if the same option is also in the DSD? Thank you .... certainly interesting machine and if it is possible to deactivate the filters both on pcm and on dsd, it is even more so
  3. giordy

so is it possible to activate/deactivate the internal filters?
  4. giordy

I can't find the ES 9039MSPRO chip on the sabre site..... I was looking for the datasheet
  5. giordy

Neumann MT 48

Neumann ( Sennheiser) bought the shares of merging technology from Mister Claude Cellier .... no copy of anubis software. https://www.merging.com/news/press-releases/neumann-and-merging-technologies-join-forces
  6. giordy

New AKM chips coming.

that would be fantastic :)
  7. giordy

Topping E50 Coaxial Drop Out issues

with other coax cable gives the same problem?
  8. giordy

Topping E50 Coaxial Drop Out issues

have you tried to use the optical spdif?
  9. giordy

Topping E30 DAC Review

yes of course ..... but I didn't talk about audible benefits, I just mentioned a well made small power supply at a good price. its datasheet is very respectable if we consider that it is an object that costs a handful of dollars ..... always according to my opinion eh...
  10. giordy

Topping E30 DAC Review

a suggestion .... i would rate these power supplies from mean-well in general they are used for medical applications, therefore excellent products at very low prices...
  11. giordy

Topping E30 II DAC Review

yes, certainly.... but like many other formats that do not exist commercially. they are used only for extreme upsampling ..... the beauty of this hobby (because we are talking about hobbies) is also to "push" our toys beyond the wall of awareness. ;)
  12. giordy

Topping E30 II DAC Review

a question : do you know if the E30 II manages the 48khz on dsd? the E30 doesn't
  13. giordy

Denafrips ARES II USB R2R DAC Review

thanks for the observations ....;) but i didn't find anything on the manual :rolleyes:
  14. giordy

i think you should watch the audio sync of the tv .... not the dac .... I think eh!
  15. giordy

with ares 2 I use a simple volume2 SPL .... the volume control has an input impedance of 22k ohm while the ares2 has an output impedance (on xlr) of 1.250ohm (data declared by the manufacturer ... and it is not a small value) I don't remember what is the relationship between output impedance and...
  16. giordy

Beautiful DACs

a little retro, a little modern
  17. giordy

Topping DX3 Pro USB input is no longer recognized after firmware update

what firmware version did it have? ..... do you remember? firmware 2.44 for the d30-pro can be downloaded here ask in topping (or here on ASR if they know) if you can install this firmware. https://www.tpdz.net/newsinfo/491852.html
  18. giordy

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

a high-end valve dac...... but even a low-cost one is fine, as long as it is tube-based
Top Bottom