Search results

1. S

Reminder to consumers:(Probably) inferior SMSL SP200 Clone

Still keen to see a full measurements test on this if possible!
  2. S

Bottlehead Crack Headphone Amplifier Kit Review

This makes wonder, can a tube amp give you at least base minimum cd quality audio. If so which products actually do this. I'm guessing it would be a lot easier to go solid state by that point.
  3. S

Geshelli Lab Erish coming soon

Can we expect a review for this?
  4. S

RebelAudio Class A Headphone Amplifier

Someone at Schiit must have eaten too many leafy vegetables ;) According to some sources its as big as two Jotunheims.
  5. S

PS Audio Noise Harvester AC Cleaner Review

Maybe the PS Audio directstream only magically measures well with these plugged in during measurement.
  6. S

I'm afraid I live too far away haha.
  7. S

Geshelli Lab Erish coming soon

I got mine last week, and I can't stop listening. I can hear violinists breathing while they are playing through this.
  8. S

https://rebel.audio/ This amp has been around for several months now, and I can only find one real review of it... zreviews, Perhaps we can get a more objective review of it? ;)
  9. S

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I currently own the following: - T50rp MK2 Argons Balanced I originally bought the massdrop version of the MKII, they sounded really bad. Imagine having a trumpet muffler in front of your ears and thats basically what they originally sounded like. I sent them over to modhouse, and now they are...
  10. S

PS Audio Noise Harvester AC Cleaner Review

Hello everyone, my first post here. Firstly, I really appreciate all the hard work put into naming and shaming companies like this. It really makes me mad that a company would make such blatantly snake oil products. Watching Paul's videos make me really mad too after seeing how badly the...
Top Bottom