Search results

1. M

FS Verum One mk2 planar magnetic headphone.

Hi there. I bought it from here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001523788027.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3bfc4c4doYk5mx When you order the cable, you just need to send a message to the seller specifying what kind of connectors you want on the headphone side. They answer quickly and the cable...
  2. M

Yes, of course. I've sold them mainly because i was sceptical about the durability and longevity. They were heavy but decently comfortable. I had a pair of Audeze lcd-2c for a while, and quickly sold them because the Verum were as capable as those. Right now i use a pair of Beyer dt1990 for work...
  3. M

WTB: Soncoz LA-QXD1, SMSL SU-8, Schiit Modius or DAC with XLR

Hi, i have a soncoz LA-QXD1 to sell. Are you in Europe, Asia or CONUS?
  4. M

FS: Audeze LCD2-C still under warranty

Hi there, i'm selling a pair for Audeze LCD2-C basically new (no signs of use). They are still under warranty. Originally sold in October 2019 from an authorized Audeze Dealer (Projekt Akustik, Germany). They come with original box & cable, certificate of authenticity and receipt. The price is...
  5. M

Is there a specific music track that you always use to test new amps/DACs/headphones?

Not a specific track, but i always go back to this album. https://tidal.com/browse/album/637743 Great separation between instruments and voices, plus a lot of details scattered around. Oh, and that bass, THAT bass.
  6. M

Timestamp and images Hello everyone, i'm selling a pair of Verum one MK2 never used. Bought them 4 months ago and when they arrived i didn't need them anymore. They come with the original cable. For 30 euros more, i can add a custom cable with dual 3.5mm angled jacks (to put less strain on the...
  7. M

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Balanced DAC Review

I've bought one on July. Never had a problem.
  8. M

[FS]EU - slightly used SMSL SP 200 THX AAA-888 Headphone amplifier

Selling an SMSL SP200 THX amp as i don't use it anymore. Its condition is like new. Asking for 190€ + shipping (20€ in the EU, 9 in Italy). For any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
  9. M

Erish Balanced vs THX Amp

I have an SMSL SP200 and an Archel 2.5 pro. They sound identical (as they should).
  10. M

Audiophonics HA-B6120 balanced amplifier

Hi there, i was interested in buying a balanced headphone amplifier and i found this one interesting https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/sedentary-headphone-amplifier/audiophonics-ha-b6120-full-balanced-headphone-amplifier-tpa6120-muses8920-p-14573.html There is a photo of the interrnals. Is it...
  11. M

Verum , racist and vile please don't give him business.

This is not what you want to read 1 week after ordering a pair of Verum One....
  12. M

Verum , racist and vile please don't give him business.

I was interested in buying a pair of these to accompany my pair of dt1990. I was curious about one thing. Do i have to pay import fees and duties if i'm importing from Italy?
  13. M

Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speaker Review

To me, they seem pretty good for the price (in Europe at least)
  14. M

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Balanced DAC Review

Awesome, thank you for the hard work.
Top Bottom