Search results

1. J

Portable device for my TRUTHEAR x Crinacle ZERO: RED

I suggest you find a used LG V40/V50/V60/G7/G8. I have an old LG G7 for music only. Has a micro SD card slot as well.
  2. J

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

Looks like Guru speakers.
  3. J

Ordered on Saturday from amazon.se. Dispatched yesterday (Monday). Delivery June 1-13.
  4. J

I have custom molded silicon tips for another iem, hopefully I can modify them for the REDs. Always had problems to get a proper fit/seal.
  5. J

Just ordered from amzn here in Sweden. ETA June 1 - June 13 from Shenzhenaudio.
  6. J

Audiophile alternative to Sonos Five

I bought these last week. Nice size, hdmi, chromecast, Spotify /Tidal connect,etc. Still reviewing but they sound quite good. Can also recommend Bluesound, if you prefer a Sonos - like setup. https://www.audiopro.com/en/product/a28/#white
  7. J

Kali LP-6/LP-8 V2 (2nd Wave) studio monitors released

Any update on this? Are you considering adding hdmi input? This would be most convenient for TV use.
  8. J

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

This is my potential use case with powered speakers+ a headphone amp. I'd like to be able to add a subwoofer, but then more outputs are needed...
  9. J

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

@wslee, are you planning to sell qudelix 5k in Europe, e.g. Amazon?
  10. J

The drums, oh the drums

Excellent musicians but the drummer shines in this one
  11. J

$9 Headphone Review: Sony MDR-ZX110

I have custom JH 13Pros and, indeed, I now have to put some tape on for them to seal properly. I also have custom silicon tips with changeable filters for my other IEMs. I have strange ear canals so custom tips was a good investment to get a proper seal.
  12. J

VST PEQs

How do you use this with e.g Tidal ? Is this possible? I tried vst but gave up.
  13. J

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

Sorry for this noob question. I don't have the technical skills you guys have and appreciate your insights. I understand that the major difference between L30 and A50 is the balanced output but I am wondering which one is better suited for sensitive IEMs (SE). I have a pair of IEMs (imp: 28...
  14. J

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

Did you have to pay for VAT, etc? I'm thinking of ordering one from Aliexpress but the Swedish Post is thorough in finding these parcels from China. And then they send you a invoice that has to be paid before you can fetch the parcel from the post office. It's a gamble!
  15. J

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

Which online shops sell and distribute from/within EU? I only know of: https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/
  16. J

Best Horror movies

So many great movies mentioned. Here are two more!
  17. J

Your "Desert Island" Album

No other than this
  18. J

Media server vs NAS

I suggest you take a look at Intel NUC. I have one for my music and Roon but thinking of adding Plex for photos and video.
  19. J

Topping E30 DAC Review

Then I have to send my mom to Finland :-) She's Finnish and can travel in these Corona times.
  20. J

Topping E30 DAC Review

Link please? Do you know if they can deliver to Sweden?
Top Bottom