Search results

1. lemnoc

Another guy on Youtube going to visit Danny down in texas....

Better still do what the late John Dunlavy used to do and use the same Radio Shack speaker cable all of the time and pretend that you are swapping them in and out and you'd be surprised how many times people thought there were differences in the sound stage when they thought their favourite...
  2. lemnoc

If it's any good I will order a reel of that cable from alibaba and make my own cables. Thanks Danny for the heads-up :D LOL
  3. lemnoc

The thing is why did he choose to use tube amp which no doubt would have had a high output impedance where cable parasitics would have had the most effect ?? According to that video it was an amp he rarely used ??
  4. lemnoc

Does anyone trust these guys :D LOL
  5. lemnoc

Audio Magic Ultimate Premier Beeswax SHD Fuse

What happens when the $600 fuse blows because of a 5 cent rectifier diode that shorts out ?? Do you get another fuse under warranty if you return the blown one ?? :D LOL
  6. lemnoc

The fuse that beats all other fuses ;) https://www.synergisticresearch.com/fuses/master-fuse/
  7. lemnoc

Could ChatGPT Replace Audio Writers?

Nearly all reviewers don't do any measurements and all they talk about is sound stage and imaging so it is quite possible that Chat GPT could replace them and offer much more meaningful content based on what it finds on the web ;)
  8. lemnoc

It's just a HRC fuse with a fancy label on it. Why are people so gullible ? :D LOL
  9. lemnoc

Worse still the current drawn by the mains is anything but sinusoidal and is horribly distorted and certainly unaffected by changing fuses !! What problem are they trying to solve ? If it was power factor correction yes they may have a claim for noise reduction but have a snowflakes chance in...
  10. lemnoc

There is nothing to try. I don't need to stand in the middle of the road to know that I will be severely injured or even killed by the oncoming traffic. Similarly for something that should exclusively be used for protection of electronic devices ONLY and usually in the primary circuit of...
  11. lemnoc

$55000 Nordost cables for $60.

More comedy. Apparently it's trash because they are not ripping you off $10k for a power cord :D LOL
  12. lemnoc

You don't bother because it doesn't effect wave propagation down a cable anyway ;)
  13. lemnoc

Come on guys. This is comic relief. Surely you must be able to see the funny side of it. :D
  14. lemnoc

It's mains. It carries no signal information. Purity would make no difference given the purity of the mains wiring from the meter box ;)
  15. lemnoc

And you also should be able to hear the difference over a youtube streaming service. Apparently the differences are chalk and cheese :D LOL
  16. lemnoc

Looks like Jay is horrified that the punters are paying $50 for a knockoff of Nordost cables instead of the full 10k retail price for the real thing. Give me a break. This dude comes right out of a comic book. Does anyone take him seriously ?
  17. lemnoc

What is an equivalent product to HiFi snake oil?

And 6 years ago I was thinking exactly like you were thinking that these people know all about cancer and they are experts and you should listen to them and do everything they tell you to do. A dose of reality can be a hard lesson some times but a good lesson none the less.
  18. lemnoc

You must be another quack that's why you find it bizarre ;) I'll tell you what's bizarre is when you find your father-in-law slumped down on the kitchen floor in a pool of blood due to massive internal bleeding that was not caused by the cancer itself. The same people kept ringing him up to...
  19. lemnoc

Listen Keithy old boy, don't waste your time with me son because I know where the skeletons are in your closet. I know all about the secret handbook you oncologists read from. You all read from the same script book designed to con the unsuspecting punters into taking your poisons and getting...
  20. lemnoc

That's assuming it is a science which is highly debatable. Anyway you were the one who brought up medical quakery not anyone else. At least if people are stupid enough to pay 27k for a speaker or mains cable then at the very least you know it is still going to work like any other cable but just...
Top Bottom