Search results

1. D

SOLD!!!: Topping D50S, A50s, and P50 Set - Excellent Condition - Reduced to $350 shipped: SOLD!!!

Selling my topping D50s, A50S and P50 headphone amp setup. Excellent condition. Total use <150 hours including burn in period. Cost is $375 $350 for the set. Price includes shipping insured Conus only. PayPal only, I'll cover PP fees. Includes original power cords and connectors. Will...
  2. D

SOLD: Topping A50 excellent condition (USA) $75 - includes shipping CONUS & transferable warranty

Selling a Topping A50 headphone amp. Purchased 1 year ago from Apos Audio. Excellent condition. Only issue is that the pads on the bottom appear to have been moved at the factory as shown in the picture. This is a lightly used amp using single ended outputs for my drop HD6XX. I used the...
  3. D

Dayton Audio UA701 Maple - For Sale

I’m the original owner of this kit built speaker. They are truly spectacular and live up to every word of the original write up by Dayton Audio. As shown in the pictures, there are a few minor scuffs on the corners of the cabinets from moving a few times since I assembled them. Crossovers...
  4. D

Solution Needed for Home Office - Recommendations Please!

Due to COVID we decided to move full time to our beach home. I work from home, running a consulting business. The move leaves me with a spare bedroom to use as my office/music room - size is 14'4" x 10'4". Speakers would go on a credenza centered on a long wall. I also have room for stands...
Top Bottom