Search results

1. A

Loxjie D50 Review (Stereo DAC)

So this is if like green more than blue and don't like tempered glass tops.
  2. A

Best amp for under $200

At $199 the Schiit Magnius is probably the best deal even if your Heresy "blew up".
  3. A

$9 Headphone Review: Sony MDR-ZX110

Time for the Koss kph30i. Usually $20-$30
  4. A

SMSL SP400 Review (headphone amp)

It really is just taking advantage of people who don't know any better. Can't think of another headphone company that pushes overpriced cables and equipment as much as they do.
  5. A

Jesus. Check out Kennerton Planar Magnetic headphones. Could almost get 3 of their flagships for that lol. Also the LSA HP-1 is a rebranded Kennerton at an even more affordable price. I actually feel bad for you because of how much Abyss has taken advantage of you. =(
  6. A

Ugh! I warned someone on one of their videos to NOT get the freaking $500 adapter they recommended him. Ripped their ass for the robbery in the process.
  7. A

Someone here could explain it better tbh but Your Amp performs differently based on the voltage you're getting out of your DAC into it. The m400 can put out something like 5.4v but only if you max the volume. Pure DAC mode in the options will lock your volume control on it.
  8. A

He gets corrected in the comments and that double the power only equates to +3db and that's exactly what he was seeing.
  9. A

You're using the DAC to control volume? I believe it's best to max the M400 and control volume using the amp. The last link in the chain.
  10. A

I wonder if the power supply in this is being highly underrated? Despite what power an amp claims if the power supply can't keep it fed current the sound will sound lethargic no? SP400 has a pretty big power supply. Double of the SP200 I believe and quite a bit more than the A90 if I'm not...
  11. A

I'd actually be upset if they went and raised the gains as this guy wants if it's not possible to upgrade the units people have already purchased. =/
  12. A

The m400 puts out over 5 volts right? Is it possible to see what it would look like with that kind of voltage since it will be a common pairing.
  13. A

SMSL M400 Balanced USB MQA DAC Review

Theres a new USB driver we can get?
  14. A

Sequential damage

Just Grab the fully balanced Schiit Magnius for $200. =)
  15. A

Sequential damage

Assuming it can be shipped to a person's location, for $50 more I don't know why anyone would go for anything other than the Schiit Magnius tbh. Fully balanced with lots more power. Makes the Topping A50s seem pretty pointless too.
  16. A

XLR > XLR hard connector bridges? SMSL SU-9 & SH-9?!

He's definitely poking fun at all the overpriced cables and audio equipment out there. Lol
  17. A

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

I don't own these but I think this song would sound really cool on them and any great headphones for that matter. It's long but keeps things fresh. Slamming percussion, choir, guitar riffs! It's one of my favorite songs to try on headphones. Yes it's from a game but don't judge it for that. =)...
  18. A

XLR > XLR hard connector bridges? SMSL SU-9 & SH-9?!

I believe you're looking for something like this but for your models. https://snakeoilsound.com/products/hardwood-balanced-xlr-mini-link-interconnect-for-schiit-modius-magnius-free-shipping-to-usa
  19. A

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

Is the HifiMan Sundara on the list to be done? $350 planar magnetic that is, from what I've heard, impressive and a bargain.
Top Bottom