Search results

1. L

Long cables: interconnect vs speaker (plus cable cosmetics)

Yet another itch to change something: My setup has an equipment rack in a corner of the room with biamped speakers some distance away. Currently, the two stereo amps are on the rack, which means running long-ish speaker cables: the longer is about 25', which includes a few small detours to stay...
  2. L

FS: Waveform Mach Solo speakers

Pair of Waveform Mach Solo speakers, excellent condition, original packing. The walnut finish is slightly dried-looking on one corner, otherwise no cosmetic defects; no functional issues. I purchased these in 2001, pat of the last production before Waveform left the speaker business. I'm asking...
  3. L

Streaming services: classical Music, any Primephonic/Apple updates, other?

My Qobuz annual subscription runs out soon, so it's time to start looking for alternatives. Main interest is classical music, but I do enjoy having access to jazz and a few other stray items. I'm not interested in playlist-based services: I want to search and choose my own choices. I'm looking...
  4. L

Looking for suggestions: self-powered wireless speakers for small room

Here's the situation: we would like to have speakers in our small (11x12) dining room for casual listening. One of the shorter walls is completely covered by a salvaged solid wood shelving unit. That's about the only location that really works for speakers, so small bookshelf ones would be fine...
Top Bottom