Search results

1. S

Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition Review

Hi @MZKM , Are you going to update your google site? I see a couple of speakers are missing from the list.
  2. S

NHT Super Zero 2.1 Review (bookshelf speaker)

Hi, You forgot to add the JBL 306p to your google docs. Thank you for making the list.
  3. S

Revel F328Be Speaker Review

Thank you. I appreciate the explanation. But is not a speaker with more bass always has more bass even in different rooms without any room treatment?
  4. S

Thank you for your explanation and efforts you put on this review. You said that your measurements are better than anechoic chamber it mean that the bass measurements is very accurate? You also said in this review that the bass of this speaker is excellent. So if the measurements in the klippel...
  5. S

English is not my first language but I can read minus 15 db at around 35hz just fine, thank you.
  6. S

If there is a bass problem with tower speakers measurements it should be investigated. Because people here are being hypocrite about this speaker. If the name of the speaker was Kef f328be, you would open up a facebook group "Don't buy Kef f328be" and tell everyone how it is overpriced with bad...
  7. S

Actually the science looks quite good. The Genelec 8361a are +/- 1.5 db down to 32 hz (we know Genelec to be accurate thanks to Amir) and this speaker is +/- 15 db down to 32 hz. It is look like people don't like facts and like how a speaker "feels". 16k$ that does not cover the low and the...
  8. S

If we are going this way so what is the difference between this site and whathifi and streophile? If we can't trust the measurements it is a massive issue. It is all down to personal taste like any other site.
  9. S

Cost 15000$ more than Elac dbr62 and scored lower. Am I missing something? I would expect almost a 7 not a 5. Or we should throw away the score or the subjective listening. Something is seriously wrong with the score if this speaker is so great but the score is so low.
  10. S

Wharfedale Diamond 220 Budget Speaker Review

Hi MZKM, Something is wrong with your preference rating graph. The Kef R3 and Revel M106 are missing and maybe some other speakers too. I think you have too many speakers in the graph and some names got deleted. Edit:
  11. S

Amir recommendation criticism

I think this thread can be close it is moving in the wrong direction. I once again want to thank Amir to his time and efforts and I will make my own conclusions based on my taste and the data provide. From the blind test that i have read about there is never 100% agreement. Like I said thank...
  12. S

I talked mostly about Kef and the fact that some of the speakers are really expensive but scores low so I have no idea why are you giving me the DIY as an example it was not made by a company but i did read the review before you post your attacking post. Someone gave the list as an example so we...
  13. S

Who said I did not read the reviews? ( Mod edit ) I admit i did not understand all the measurements data but couple of time the measurements looks solid but the speaker was not recommended. When you will want to go down the line of checking some of the reviews that I did not understand let me...
  14. S

You are looking at it in the wrong way. A speaker that manage to score below 0 obviously will not be recommended. How did a speaker manage to score below 0 :)? The last 15 scored below 4.0, I would expect them not to be recommended except for the Jbl with 3.8 that this is quite a surprise. Look...
  15. S

1. There are couple of speakers missing like Kef Q350 and other speakers from last month that are not on this list. 2. I don't find strong correlation at all. Speakers that score 4.x getting recommended while others do not. Audioengine (also not on the list) scored 4.9 and was recommended. and...
  16. S

The Jbl xpl90 scored 3.8 and was recommended..... I truly don't get it.
  17. S

LOL could be :) But it still shows a 180 degree different in sound preference. Also we have different bass preference and I don't think that it is affected by age.
  18. S

Other people who listened to them. I was just intrested how they measured. I have no problem with how you recommended I was just confused. Maybe if you can call it something like "subjective recommendation" it will be more clear. I can give a small example how taste vary. My father like to put...
  19. S

The list is not updated. The Q350 is not there and it scored pretty well but Amir did not like them. Maybe other speakers from last month also scored well I was just looking at Kef reviews because I heard good things about them.
  20. S

We are talking about speakers. In DAC and phono preamp it is based on measurments. In the speakers section his opinion being heavily calculated into the recommendation.
Top Bottom