Search results

1. G

Tecsun HP-300,Exciting measurement results.

Maybe one day I will buy them and review them here :-)
  2. G

Tecsun HP-300,Exciting measurement results.

It's been a long time since I targeted Tecsun headphones. But the lack of review retains me. https://reference-audio-analyzer.pro/en/report/hp/tecsun-wood-headphones.php#gsc.tab=0
  3. G

ZERO AUDIO Carbo Tenore ZH-DX200-CT Review (IEM)

Hi, just for info. After the Carbo, Zero Audio released the Zirco line. I have the Zirco Pezzo and really envoy them.
  4. G

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Lisa Hannigan, again :
  5. G

Moorea Dickason
  6. G

Madison Cunningham
  7. G

Margaret Glaspy
  8. G

Hi ! (sorry I did not look at all the pages) Janelle Monáe
  9. G

Seriously, does Heavy Metal ever sound better on better speakers?

At first I did not like the recording, but the more I listened to it and the more I understood its analytic nature : Edit : the wall of ound of Devin Tonsend is also to dig to test a system, for sure : Edit 2 : but digging in the more recent bands maybe could be better Edit 3 : EDIT4 ...
  10. G

Since I was a kid I Metal Battle with my brother. So right now I'm preparing for you :-)
  11. G

Actually...there are so many different sound in heavy metal that there would not be only one system to suit. I'm a headphone guy and regarding different bands I listen I would pick one headphone or another. The Grado are nice for electric guitar but not with cymbals. Listening to, as an example...
  12. G

Devin Townsend cares about sound quality, because his albums are so well recorded regarding his complex "wall of sound".
Top Bottom