Search results

1. O

Swissonic A305

No worries, i didn't order them yet, though i'm still thinking about it. By the way, do they have clear mids / clean vocal range around the crossover region? I've heard JBL's 305p MKII and they were lively little speakers with clean vocals and big stage with "floaty" sounds, was very easy to...
  2. O

Swissonic A305

Do you like them? How did you find them and their sound characteristics? How low do they go?
  3. O

Swissonic A305

From the europian deals topic: Swissonic V8 for 99€ Swissonic V7 for 89€ Which is better or worth it more? Though based on post #17 the V7 seems nicer.
  4. O

Thomann Swissonic A305 measurements by Erin

And the whole V (5-7-8) series, if we are being thorough. :D (or at least the testers are)
  5. O

Thomann/Swissonic A306 - Review & Measurements by Erin

I'm not saying it's big deal, just that it is interesting, and that 1.3k comes from or made by the woofer but there is a dip on axis, yet at the same time that 1.3k can be heard above+below+behind the speaker with high SPL, according to the Vertical Polar graph. But i'm not unreasonable, it is...
  6. O

Thomann/Swissonic A306 - Review & Measurements by Erin

I'm wondering if that low-mid dip would go away if placed on a desk, or changing dip switches on the back into other settings..? Also interesting that slight dip at 1.3k mentioned in the video, but if i look at the graph at 11:28 (/or the image), we can notice that 1.3k is bleeding backwards...
  7. O

Edifier R2850DB Review (Opinion)

Not likely, A new pair costs 220€ tax included, more likely some Chinese brands are more expensive in US and cheaper elsewhere, while US brands/products are more expensive inside EU than Chinese products.
  8. O

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Swissonic V8 - 139$ Swissonic A308 - 139$
  9. O

Mackie MR524 | Studio Monitor | Measurements & Subjective Impressions

Could you tell us which do you think is the best among them, or which do you like more than the others, or some pros or cons for each? Thank you.
  10. O

Maybe Edifier s350db / s351db? It's a 350$ complete set and seems fairly popular for its price, though here in Europe it is 230€ now including taxes.
  11. O

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

Though they technically don't name them LSR anymore, they're still mentioning it in the description:
  12. O

Kali LP-6/LP-8 V2 (2nd Wave) studio monitors released

LP-6 164 € vs LP-6 2nd 241 € Sadly that's a 77 € difference per piece, much more than i expected. :confused:
  13. O

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

For multimedia purpose (watching movies, series, youtube, playing games, listening to music) aren't these too good or too revealing? I understand these are studio monitors, and the JBL 305p MKII and KALI Audio LP-6 has a slightly more pleasing (veiled?) sound. They aren't that far apart from...
  14. O

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

Can T5V users say anything about that?
  15. O

Studio monitor speakers without hiss?

RCF Ayra PROs barely have any hiss, they have but it's very gentle and barely hearable and only from a few cm in a quiet room. The JBL 305p MKIIs have a much noticeable hiss, compared to them the Ayra PROs are dead silent from a 1m listening position.
  16. O

Fairly new, yes. Here in Europe, it costs 166 € per piece. RCF Ayra Pro 5 (157 € per piece) also looks good on paper, they are advertised as "0° phase response" monitors/speakers, like the Tannoy Gold coaxials as "class-leading phase coherence". If you're interested both company provides...
  17. O

Is the smaller/cheaper Tannoy Gold 5 within your budget?
  18. O

RCF Ayra PRO 5 or 6 and Tannoy Gold 5 maybe Mackie MR524 or MR624
Top Bottom