Search results

1. Aubergine

Needs help with subwoofer integration

I have tried to integrate my studio monitors with my subwoofer but the subwoofer behaves erratically. Its frequency response is all over the place. I have put it close to my mains. No walls no obstructions. Here are my notes. At 70hz crossover 38 46 Subwoofer is much louder about twice as...
  2. Aubergine

Wondering about pre amp clipping?

First time user of a pre amp here with a couple questions mainly that i believe i can clip my pre amp i didn't even know this was possible Aint a pre amp suppose to output a maximum of 2 volts if its unbalanced? :rolleyes: So how can it clip then? I would say i can use about 70 percent max of...
  3. Aubergine

Thoughts on the NuPrime HPA-9

I decided to make a thread for a headphone amplifier that i recently purchased i might post some updates and information about it over time here and other people can chip in :) I decided to start by talking a little about power consumption One thing i almost always do is plug in anything i...
  4. Aubergine

Wondering about purchasing a hybrid amplifier

I recently discovered a hybrid amplifier called thda 500t v.2 made by a company called Taga Harmony costing about 315 dollars for that money it has a lot of features but i wonder if it just might be a bit to good to be true... i have never tried tubes before and thought it might be fun to...
  5. Aubergine

unexplainable loud buzzing noise when using my Aune x1s?

I have been scratching my head a lot lately trying to figure out what's " wrong" with my Aune x1s when plugging in a pair of headphones whenever i touch the volume control or anywhere on the case there is a loud buzzing noise i originally thought this might be some kind of grounding issue but...
Top Bottom