Search results

1. Aubergine

Needs help with subwoofer integration

So you think it would be better to go the software route rather than buy something like a Behringer DCX2496?
  2. Aubergine

Well i would need some kind of auto eq software that guides me step by step that works with my browser and Steam. Foobar would be nice too. I do have an audio interface and a microphone. AKG D5 and a Rode Ai 1.
  3. Aubergine

I meant the arc system 3 from IK multimedia
  4. Aubergine

Or the arc system need to do some more research
  5. Aubergine

I would if i knew what i was doing ;) I will probably just buy that sonarworks thing and let it do it for me
  6. Aubergine

Way out of my price range im afraid. This one seems more " reasonable " https://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_dcx2496_ultradrive_pro_lautsprechermanagement.htm or this one that i posted earlier https://www.thomann.de/gb/ik_multimedia_arc_system_3.htm looks like it does most of the job for you...
  7. Aubergine

I think i will go the EQ route. I dont have my subwoofer on all the time anyway. And it sounds like the EQ route can make my speakers sound better too.
  8. Aubergine

Im sure my neighbors would love that :)
  9. Aubergine

https://www.thomann.de/gb/prodipe_pro_10s_v3_active_subwoofer.htm
  10. Aubergine

Could you recommend a subwoofer that can go down to 30 flat? I would buy that as long as its not too expensive and has xlr :)
  11. Aubergine

My subwoofer says its 3 db down at 35hz. So if i want to be able to hear that at a moderate listening volume and keep the frequency response flat id have to boost that a ton no? And id prob run into port noise at that point.
  12. Aubergine

What would the " perfect " room look like? Frequency response that doesn't change with the SPL.
  13. Aubergine

So all subwoofers then out of the box will only be able to play lower frequencies that you can hear at a moderate or quiet volume level if you have increased the overall bass level?
  14. Aubergine

Shouldn't a subwoofer already be " eq". I mean in the sense that the subwoofer should out of the box compensate for the fletcher munson curve. So the perceived loudness of the frequency range is the same. This seems especially important with lower bass like this. Seems like a gigantic...
  15. Aubergine

Well i do have distinct center image and i cannot localize my subwoofer. I want to be able to hear lets say down to 37hz at a moderate volume level. Without! increasing the bass of my system. I want the bass to be at the same level as my mains without the subwoofer.. i only want it to go lower...
  16. Aubergine

What does it sound like before and after?
Top Bottom