Search results

1. W

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Could there be a difference of any kind using a 4.4mm or XLR out from the same device like the Topping a90?
  2. W

How can I avoid grounding issues with my a90 amp so I can use rca?
  3. W

RME ADI-2 DAC vs. D90+A90 vs. Burson Conductor 3

I don't know I have both and it definitely sounds better out of the A90 and I'm running XLR and output SE atm from my a90 until I get a balanced cable. But what do I expect oh I just said it. Trust me it isn't the only thing you're not good at.
  4. W

General feedback ? From what group of people that sounds like 1 persons opinion and it's a load of shit the guy is saying ****** measured dacs are bottlenecking an amp, an amp that is solid state and designed to be neutral.... Did he ever stop to think maybe it's his shit measured dacs that's...
  5. W

How do they sound I'm interested in a pair of 1266 tc out of my rme adi2 dac + a90
  6. W

Hmm I'm not getting that on my awtk but I don't have a d90.
  7. W

When u say sound what kind of sound ? Like music or a buzz ?
  8. W

Thank you for your service :)
  9. W

Sounds like I'm waiting on your impressions haha plz tell once you've come to a conclusion.
  10. W

I know the thing is I don't know if I'm going to want those functions and it's 450 more plus I don't care for mqa
  11. W

I'm deciding between the d90 or rme adi 2 dac I can't decide which to pair with my a90.
  12. W

I tried balanced and it worked thank u it still has a buzz at max volume and gain but it's practically equal to low gain no volume now. Before maxed out on high gain it was roaring and Everytime I moved my mouse I could hear static sound coming through louder im using a beat up Korg 100 dac for...
  13. W

I received my a90 but I'm getting a noise when I have my rca connected to my dac and playing music any thoughts what it could be ? I'm running a atom and khadas board prior I tested it through the same power outlet and cables same setup basically yet I get a buzz and it gets louder the higher I...
  14. W

Any measurements on the RME ADI-2 Pro FS ?

As far as eq and other functions it's the same ?
  15. W

Well I just wanted to know how it stacks up against it's cheaper version and if it's worth the price difference
  16. W

I'm interested in buying one of these dacs the fs and or fs pro what's the difference and I didn't see any impressions on it.
Top Bottom