Search results

1. Kachda

Usher speakers construction video

Found this on YouTube. Goes over some steps of the cabinet, crossover and driver construction
  2. Kachda

A Call For Humor!

We aren’t ready for goatse.x memes
  3. Kachda

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

There is no support from partners. Fosi sent a sample and amir tested it. If you are insinuating something by claiming “supporting partners”, thats a serious allegation.
  4. Kachda

And how about the case and time to assemble it? And nothing to speak of the amount of time it took you to become an expert enough to be able to do that? If you expect companies to sell at marginal cost, no company would ever launch a commercial product
  5. Kachda

Looks like you have an opportunity to corner the market when you launch your product!
  6. Kachda

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

Impressive....vocals.
  7. Kachda

Pioneer VSX-LX505 AVR Review

Does anyone know why I am unable to change the delays on the AVR ? I used to be able to set the distance in feet manually, but after I ran Dirac Live, it seems to have switched the delay to msec, and I am unable to move the sliders or change the delay through web interface or the AVR menu. The...
  8. Kachda

Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary speaker review & measurements by Erin's Audio Corner

Since I mostly watch TV by myself, and sit in the sweet spot, I decided to forgo the center and just use phantom center. Music sounds better because the Lintons are better than the polk s35, and i don’t find a big difference in vocal clarity
  9. Kachda

Kef r2 meta, high Sibilance?

has anyone reviews the meta version to find out if the flaw is fixed ?
  10. Kachda

SOLD: MiniDSP SHD

Please find picture of the back. It does not come with umik-1
  11. Kachda

Kef r2 meta, high Sibilance?

Erin had the same issue when he reviewed it https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/loudspeakers/kef_r2c/ By far the most ear-catching thing about this speaker (for the bad, unfortunately) was the high degree of sibilance. This was unmistakable in my listening. I used a 1/3-octave graphic EQ to...
  12. Kachda

Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary speaker review & measurements by Erin's Audio Corner

Unfortunately can’t fit an upright speaker. Or would have to be on the floor and a beer small speaker at that. I run Dirac on the avr, which is hopefully correcting the mismatch somewhat. I have not found a way to apply PEQ manually in it. When listening to up-mixed stereo, putting my ear...
  13. Kachda

Using spinorama.org similarity tool, the closest tonality to the Lintons are the Selah Audio Integrity, KEF R3 and March Audio Sointuva. Now where do I find a single KEF R3 for sale :D
  14. Kachda

SOLD: MiniDSP SHD

MiniDSP SHD in good working condition for sale. Will perform factory reset before shipping. Selling because I switched to a receiver for Dolby Atmos setup. Asking for $950+Shipping. Prefer local pickup in NYC.
  15. Kachda

@napilopez thanks for your input. do you know any center to be a better match ? It would be an OG LS50. I am getting what I think is a decent deal ($300 for a 4 year old speaker). I currently have a Polk Signature S35, and it just sounds a bit muffled. It is a MMMTMMM config I believe. I am...
  16. Kachda

A Call For Humor!

You could make this ‘leaders’ and it still applies
  17. Kachda

I’m thinking of getting a ls50 as a center channel with Lintons as L/R. Anyone tried it and if so, what’s their finding?
  18. Kachda

SOLD: Revel M126Be Pair (Walnut) - $1600 for *both* (NYC pickup) or $1700+shipping

I hear you about the upmixing. I recently bought 5 cheap polk speakers from marketplace, and definitely prefer the immersion from the 7.1 experience as compared to Lintons by themselves, even though I’m pretty sure the polks are far inferior
Top Bottom