Search results

1. Count De Money

Review and Measurements of Oppo UDP-205 UHD Player

perfect sound via its multichannel analog outs except if you select “small” for your speakers then the subwoofer out gets clipped this was confirmed by a guy on another forum who showed the clipped waveforms for subwoofer out. I could hear it too on my sub . and despite what the oppo guru...
  2. Count De Money

Emotiva XMC-2 AVP Review (Sample 2)

Measured fine at Secrets of home theatre and hi fi
  3. Count De Money

Emotiva XMC-2 AVP Review (Sample 2)

Wish someone could send Amir a Bryston sp-3 . I’m in Australia can’t send mine doesnt do Siri, Alexa , Heos neptune or Uranus but it’s the best processor I’ve had in 15 years. Crystal clear sound, fantastic centre channel intelligibility. Fully balanced input to output. Class A topology. I...
  4. Count De Money

SPL Volume8 Review

Gee, going off the SPL website you’d think these guys are at the cutting edge of engineering. im becoming increasingly sceptical of all manufacturers claims
  5. Count De Money

Are Dirt Cheap RCA Cables Any Good? (Video)

I’ve emailed Siltech, Crystal Cables , Furutech , Acrolink and WBT all the heads of the five families this superb you tube video . but I’m gonna wait…
  6. Count De Money

stereo.net.au audiofoolery website

stereonet used to be fun many years ago , which allowed healthy debate . Now that Marc dude is a control freak and basically censures anything that might challenge the lies from the manufactures /advertisers peddle. DTVFORUM in Australia prior to that was much much better but got swallowed up by...
  7. Count De Money

PS Audio P12 Review Part 2: Power Testing

I’ve always suspected engineers of old were right : plug your amps into the wall
  8. Count De Money

Hegel H95 Review (Streaming Amplifier)

its clear now that Tarun is paid for his "reviews" by manufacturers so ive unsubscribed from his you Tube channel and that danny darko prick as well
  9. Count De Money

Hegel H95 Review (Streaming Amplifier)

MAYBE WE CAN ORGANISE A GROUP BUY ?
  10. Count De Money

Emotiva XMC-2 Review (AV Processor)

at the price Storm audio is charging , im astounded the Gene has to give them insights on how to improve their equipment What are the Storm engineers doing to warrant $17,000 per unit ?
  11. Count De Money

Emotiva XMC-2 Review (AV Processor)

Im impressed Where can i buy one ??
  12. Count De Money

Puritan Audio PSM156 Review (AC Filter)

Charlatan Audio i was gifted a $15,000 isotek power mains conditioner opened it up and it had $300 worth of parts from mouser its only value to me were the neutrik power con connectors I could salvage for a future project
  13. Count De Money

Leaf Audio PA-03 MKII Review (Tube Preampifier)

Theyre trying to look like LUXMAN . At least that part they got right LOL
  14. Count De Money

Panasonic DP-UB9000 UHD Player Review

“At first I thought the left and right in the multi-channel output section would be the same. But then puzzled why you can turn them on and off independently. So I turned them on and was disappointed to see this:“ strange , this isn’t mentioned anywhere in the user manual
  15. Count De Money

Review and Measurements of Oppo UDP-205 UHD Player

The Sinad of 114 over Stereo RCA outs.... would it be the same Or similar over the 7. 1 multichannel RCA outs?
Top Bottom