Search results

1. B

Opinions on JBL F35/95

My home theater consists of JBL M2's and 5628 subs, and I'm loving it. I'm not looking to upgrade or change gear anytime soon, but there's one speaker JBL makes that has always captured my curiosity, and that's the F35/95. I know it's intended purposes is not for home theater, or even theater...
  2. B

Meyer Bluehorn Spins

Are there any spin measurements or Klippel measurements out there for the Meyer Bluehorn System? Seems like a very interesting set up. Just curious how they actually measure in that regard when compared to what I currently have (JBL M2)
  3. B

REW Measurements of Bose 700 Soundbar

I know, this is going to sound ridiculous. Before I start, I want to say I have a dedicated theater room with JBL M2's and SCL-4 surrounds, Crown I-tech and DCi network amps etc, all good stuff. I have a Bose Soundbar 700 with matching sub and surrounds in the living room, just for the purpose...
  4. B

AudioControl Maestro X9

Anybody in here know anything about this processor? https://www.audiocontrol.com/home-audio/immersive-av-preamp-processors/maestro-x9/ It’s cheaper than the Storm Audio unit but a bit, but more than the HTP-1 and SDP-55 etc. You think the cost is justified by the performance? I’d be very...
  5. B

Rear Subwoofer Change

In my theater room, I currently have a pair of Seaton Sound Submersive HP's that I'm using to even out the FR and help with seat to seat FR consistency. Up front, I have a pair of JBL 5628's powered by a Crown I-tech 12000HD. The Submersive HP's are working well, only problem is the form factor...
  6. B

Anthem AVM 70 and AVM 90 Processors

Looking forward to these processors being released. Judging by how the AVM/MRX Anthem product performed in Amirs testings, I'm hoping these follow in those foot steps and beyond. They look very promising and the prices seem very good...
  7. B

16 Channel Home Theater Pre/pro Recommendation

From looking at all the reviews on here, none of the 16 channel pre/pros get Amir’s approval, so I’m wondering, what should a person get if they want/need a 16 channel pre/pro? I read he doesn’t like the Trinnov because it’s basically a computer and over complicated. The Monoprice seems to have...
  8. B

Best 16 Channel Processor On The Market

Hello, This is my first post here but I’ve been reading a lot of the processor/receiver reviews on here and have been shocked (in a bad way) at how horrible they all seem to measure when compared with the manufacturer published specs. I currently own an Anthem AVM60 and am looking to upgrade to...
Top Bottom