Search results

1. M

SOLD Buckeye Purifi 1ET400A, 2-channel Amp

Asking $890 Please see usaudiomart ad link for further details
  2. M

OFF - VTV Amplifier Stereo Hypex NC502MP 500W NCore Amplifier

No longer for sale is my VTV ncore 500-watt stereo amplifier (NC502MP module). For those that need or want, It has the 12v trigger. Price includes shipping. Paypal fees, if any, are the responsibility of buyer. Ships in original box minus the original packing material but will be packed...
  3. M

Two REW FR EQ'd sweeps - which would you choose

Without adding enough to trigger reader bias, below are two REW plots of the same EQ'd speaker pair. The difference between the two I will reveal after comments. Subjectively, listening to the same songs with either option was indistinguishable. There may have been a slight difference but due to...
  4. M

SOLD - Matrix Element i2 (New Version) DAC, Streamer, HP Amp, Preamp $995 Free Ship

Up for sale my almost new, matrix element i2 (newest 2023 version) See usaudiomart ad for details.
  5. M

RME experts - I need some help

I posted this over at RME but i think due to the uniqueness of my problem, i am going to need more eyes so i thought i should post here too. I am a new owner so appreciate your patience. Have gone through the 100+ page manual a dozen times but its clear, experience will add dramatically to my...
  6. M

SOLD 1 pair JBL708P 8" Bi-Amplified Master Reference Monitor. Almost new (< 2 months old)

Up for sale is my pair of JBL’s 708p active studio monitors. I am the original owner and purchased them from an authorized US dealer. They are just over 1 month old and still have the remaining 4-year 10+ months of warranty. As you would expect they are in immaculate condition both cosmetically...
  7. M

SOLD - SMSL Su-8s Balanced Stereo Dac

Looking for $175 for a virtually unused dac. Price includes shipping and pp fees to CONUS only Ad on Usuadiomart, with pictures which can be viewed here.
  8. M

SOLD Mint Zidoo NEO S Media Player - Dac, Preamp, HP amp, Hi-End 4k Video & Music Player, Roon Ready

Just posted over at usaudiomart the ad for the sale of my mint zidoo Neo S. Love the unit but just too big for my desktop. Roon ready and now fully supports dlna which makes this a lower cost matrix i2 competitor loaded with more features...
  9. M

Help me decide

I am planning on upgrading the front l&r speakers in my av room and at first, had it all figured out what i was going to purchase but, after reading another thread here, i got to thinking and the decision became muddled. Was hoping to toss this out and see which option would win out by those...
  10. M

Sold - New Revel Concerta2 Gloss Black

For sale is a new, unused pair of Revel Concerta2 M16 bookshelves at Usaudiomart - $610 Prefer local pickup (28374) but willing to ship.
  11. M

New Holo Red (pi based) Streamer / DDC

With my near-terms plans to dump roon and move back to jriver, I continued to search for a pi based (like the open source and multiple os options) streamer with aes output (that could also play dsd audio) to connect to my Dutch 8c's. It addressed the double d-a / a-d conversion if using analog...
  12. M

Sale Withdrawn - Dutch & Dutch 8c Natural/Black w/ stands

$10450 Please see ad w/ pics at USAudiomart (removed) https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649897663-dutch-amp-dutch-8c-w-custom-stands/
  13. M

Withdrawn - Neumann MA 1 - No longer for sale

Brand new, never used. Purchased from authorized dealer and no longer needed. Unfortunately they wont let me return as it was a "special order" because it was not in stock when i placed the order. Price: $210 - includes US CONUS shipping Payments - Buyer to cover payment (paypal and zelle...
  14. M

Zidoo Neo S Owner Observations

In my office setup, i was happy using roon via matrix mini pro3 to drive an Ncore amp (to drive Susvara headphones) or my Neuman active speakers (paired with Kef sub). While i like roon, i am not confident of their long term viability nor am i a fan of their support (or lack thereof) group who...
  15. M

How is this even possible? A Schiity typo?

Schiit Ragnarok 2 specs (directly from their website) Power Output, Speaker Outputs: 8 Ohms: 60W RMS per channel 4 Ohms: 100W RMS per channel THD: <0.01%, 20Hz-20KHz, at 100W RMS into 8 ohms IMD: <0.01%, CCIR, at 100W RMS into 8 ohms What am i missing here? How can the thd and imd be...
  16. M

Whats the likelihood this is still good?

I received a pair of tweeters today as replacement from Revel for my Concerta2 m16 that blew. As you can see, one of the tweeters came damaged. There is a plastic cap (sitting on the plasic bag the tweeter was in) that goes over the top of the tweeter to protect it. They did not secure it in...
  17. M

Suggestions please for bookshelf/standmount speakers to pair with Inifinity RC263 center for HT setup

As the title states, am looking for a replacement front L&R channel speaker for my HT setup to use with my existing RC263 Requirements - keep rc263. New speakers can be active or passive in either case something that would be tonally and output close to the rc263 Budget - likely gonna be driven...
  18. M

Revel M16 repair help / suggestions

I bought a pair of the m16's just as they were clearing out remaining inventory at their dealers at a good price. My desire was to use them in our outside patio room. Good price for good speaker ... what could go wrong. Due to structural and WAF limitations i was forced to suspend them against...
  19. M

SOLD: Buchardt A500 + Platin Hub + Remote Excellent condtion SOLD

I am selling my pair of white Buchardt Audio A500 active speakers with the platin hub and corresponding remote. I assume if you are looking at this ad there is no need for me to espouse on their outstanding flexibility, measurements, capabilities or sound. If I am wrong, please ask away. As the...
  20. M

Is DSD native vs DoP determined by DAC or implementation

If i stream a dsd file from my network via roon and run it through a matrix mini-i pro3, the roon audio path shows it is played natively. If i stream the same dsd file from my network via roon and run it through a hifi rose 250, the roon audio path shows it is converted to PCM / DoP. Both...
Top Bottom