Search results

1. M

Vivid Audio Moya M1-World's first 8-woofer force -canceling speaker

But are they as good as Genelec's? Inquiring minds want to know
  2. M

End Game Speakers - The Quest Continues

I thought this post was about a member in search of his endgame speakers? Not according to the last pages of ramblings.
  3. M

You clearly are not in with the right crowd. :)
  4. M

New room will be 35x45x12 ft. Current room, which is slightly smaller, have never hit audible distortion but that is likely because i havent really pushed them. Maybe 95db (just guessing)
  5. M

yes, but also trying to compare my (yet to build) room size with yours. I have the 8c and was trying to compare to see how they may/may not be loud enough. Hoping to learn something
  6. M

Sorry, is it meters or ft? never mind, answered later in this thread. Ignore me
  7. M

The most overrated and underrated headphone you tried?

so, they must be good if they are the only headset you can tolerate? Well then, I'll take a dozen :facepalm:
  8. M

Superbowl Poll

yes they is
  9. M

Superbowl Poll

Go niners
  10. M

New SMSL SH-X Headphone Amp/Preamp

Please provide proof of this claim otherwise it is nothing but your opinion or even worse, speculation.
  11. M

SMSL DP5 Music Streamer and DAC Review

Sadly, the firmware has been "broken" for years. I purchased this and found the same thing. SMSL does not support this product (with continued updates) and if anyone purchases it based upon hope SMSL will eventually update it so it works in their system, they are making a huge mistake. If it...
  12. M

Loxjie A40 all in one amp 2024

Proves nothing, and renders your conclusions baseless
  13. M

New ASR logo proposal

Wow, very impressive if it were mine to pick there i would have to defer since they are all supurb but would definitely move on from the current Great job. I am envious of artists. You must not be an engineer because they two skills are diametrically opposed LOL
  14. M

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

Congrats, hopefully that is the end of that problem. Either way, you are in good hands with the DD support team
  15. M

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

I used standard xlr cables initially on mine and never had a problem. Eventually, after moving and needing new lengths, i switched to AES. They cant be that picky
  16. M

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

Like audio, its clear that money spent has nothing to do with longevity or quality .... sadly.
Top Bottom