Search results

1. Maiky76

Sonic Lamb Headphone with Subwoofer Review

Not a new concept: just from the top of my head: https://www.skullcandy.com/products/crusher-anc-2-sensory-bass-headphones-with-active-noise-canceling Here are some thoughts about the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! Notes about the EQ design: The average L/R is used to...
  2. Maiky76

Sennheiser HD 490 Pro Headphone Review

no data? The data hereafter is scanned so the presented scores are only (probably good) approximations Here are some thoughts about the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! Notes about the EQ design: The average L/R is used to calculate the score. The resolution is 12...
  3. Maiky76

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

Here is my take on the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! For the score rational your journey starts here Explanation for the sub score The following EQs are “anechoic” EQs to get the speaker right before room integration. If you able to implement these EQs you must add EQ...
  4. Maiky76

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

All correct. However, the "machine" achieves a better compliance with the target. It has to do with the regression slope i.e. the machine fully compensates for the LF while the trough at 10kHz remains untouched producing a steeper slope resulting in a marginally lower score. Anyways the scores...
  5. Maiky76

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

Here are some thoughts about the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! Notes about the EQ design: The average L/R is used to calculate the score. The resolution is 12 points per octave interpolated from the raw data (provided by @amirm) A Genetic Algorithm is used to optimize...
  6. Maiky76

Ascend Sierra-1 V2 Speaker Review

Here is my take on the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! For the score rational your journey starts here Explanation for the sub score The following EQs are “anechoic” EQs to get the speaker right before room integration. If you able to implement these EQs you must add EQ...
  7. Maiky76

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

Here is my take on the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! The following EQs are “anechoic” EQs to get the speaker right before room integration. If you able to implement these EQs you must add EQ at LF for room integration, that is usually not optional… see hints there...
  8. Maiky76

Verum Audio Verum 1 Review (Headphone)

My EQ are based on the data measured by Amirm (OP). The graph in my post directly shows the difference in frequency response, once equalized, between the EQ that I propose vs. what Armim devised and the stock headphone. Check the legend in the graph. One of the differences is that the EQ I...
  9. Maiky76

Hifiman Ananda Stealth V2 Headphone Review

Here are some thoughts about the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! Notes about the EQ design: The average L/R is used to calculate the score. The resolution is 12 points per octave interpolated from the raw data (provided by @amirm) A Genetic Algorithm is used to optimize...
  10. Maiky76

Tanchjim Origin IEM Review

11. Maiky76

Polk ES60 Tower Speaker Review

Here is my take on the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! The following EQs are “anechoic” EQs to get the speaker right before room integration. If you able to implement these EQs you must add EQ at LF for room integration, that is usually not optional… see hints there...
  12. Maiky76

Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary Speaker Review

13. Maiky76

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Allons bon Monsieur Fourier! :) Assuming "SD" means standard deviation and we have Gaussian/normal distribution : The average value (μ) of the deviation is where the center of the gaussian curve seats on the x axis. The SD (σ) estimates the width of the curve (68/95/99.7% rule) around the the...
  14. Maiky76

Two factors in priority order: 1. minimum biquad count 2. stay close to Amir's sensitivity to make it easier for readers For circumaural HP there no hard frequency just some recommendations as the score does not depend on the normalization frequency (contrary to IE devices).
  15. Maiky76

16. Maiky76

Sonos Five Smart Speaker Review

The Scores might not apply to omni-like of speaker There are doubts about the HF validity Here is my take on the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! The following EQs are “anechoic” EQs to get the speaker right before room integration. If you able to implement these EQs you...
  17. Maiky76

Adam T7V, Spinorama and EQ inside

Please report your findings, positive or negative! The EQ can be implemented with APO config files are attached, VST pluging can also be used but you'll have to input manually. The EQs are “anechoic”, to get the speaker right before room integration. They should already provide some...
  18. Maiky76

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

No Data... I scanned the picture so the scores are only (decent) approximations. Here are some thoughts about the EQ. Please report your findings, positive or negative! Notes about the EQ design: The average L/R is used to calculate the score. The resolution is 12 points per octave...
  19. Maiky76

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

Top Bottom