Search results

1. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps Warranty Period Expanded to 2 years

Another major update we are making is expanding our warranty to 2 years as of now (also covers past orders that would be within 2 years of original date of receiving)
  2. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps 2024 News and Upcoming Products

Happy New Year to everyone! With a new year comes new products, revisions, and overall updates designed to keep Buckeye Amps going in the right direction for the audio community. 1) One of the biggest updates you can check out right now is our brand new website! It is still the same domain...
  3. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps case changes

Happy Holidays all! As the end of the year approaches and work continues on a few new amp models/revisions, along with the 2ch Integrated amplifier coming out as well, it's that time where I prod the community for some suggestions/input. The big one that has always been brought up: new cases...
  4. Buckeye Amps

Speakers with a built-in axis tilt

I am nearing the completion of my theater build and the last thing up to do is build the false wall (using an AT screen). However a slight wrinkle is that the speakers I am using employ a built-in 10 degree down tilt of the speaker axis. They are JBL Pro Cinema C211's If I place the speakers as...
  5. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

2ch Integrated Amplifier Specifications/Features List (w/o Add-on card): XLR Inputs (x2) RCA Inputs (x2) RCA Outputs (x2) - User specifies desired behavior at checkout - EX: User could specify Mono Sub outputs w/Low Pass Filter (24dB Octave, Analog) - EX: User could specify Stereo Sub outputs...
  6. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

Hypex NCx500 specs: - 700w @ 2ohm (per channel, peak) - 700w @ 4ohm (per channel, peak) - 380w @ 8ohm (per channel, peak) You have a choice of two configurations (both at the same price): - The default configuration uses the onboard stock Hypex buffer stage, which renders our Low/Med/High...
  7. Buckeye Amps

Please Delete

@AdamG247 Please delete if allowed
  8. Buckeye Amps

FS: Ghent Audio 4ch NC502MP DIY Case Kit, Solderless

I have (2) Ghent Audio 4ch NC502MP DIY Case Kits, solderless connectors. Unused. New. Comes with everything needed to assemble a 4ch NC502MP build (the Hypex modules are NOT included of course). Retail from Ghent is $360 per case kit. Asking $300 each shipped
  9. Buckeye Amps

SOLD

SOLD
  10. Buckeye Amps

SOLD!!!: Revel W783 in-wall 8" speakers, (x2) available, Free shipping

Selling my Revel W783 in-wall speakers. Bought two years ago from an authorized dealer. Used for Surround duty. Have worked wonderfully. Never overdriven. I have a total of (2) available. $450 each. Can do (2) for $800 Price includes shipping
  11. Buckeye Amps

FS: Revel C783 in-ceiling 8" speakers, Free shipping

Selling my Revel C783 in-ceiling speakers. Bought two years ago from an authorized dealer. Used for Atmos duty. Have worked wonderfully. Never overdriven. I have a total of (4) available. $450 each. Can do (2) for $800 Or all (4) for $1500 Shipping included
  12. Buckeye Amps

SOLD

SOLD
  13. Buckeye Amps

SOLD

SOLD
  14. Buckeye Amps

What speakers for good horizontal off-axis?

I am looking at changing up the speakers in my room along with embracing getting the best overall response I can for my three seats instead of just my MLP. I am also looking to pocket a little cash by selling my current Revel Be speakers to put towards a dedicated theater build. Usage is...
  15. Buckeye Amps

Am I crazy for abandoning Room EQ?

So, in the last three years I have went from a simple Yamaha AVR using YAPPO for simple distance and level adjustment to a Monoprice HTP-1 using Dirac and really diving into making my own house curve that didn't change the FR of the speakers too much past 500Hz (used the Harman house curve...
  16. Buckeye Amps

FS: Funk Audio 21.0L, Black Vaneer Finish, Will Ship

I purchased this 21.0L brand new from Nathan roughly two and a half years ago. Used in a smoke free, pet free, kid free room. Finish is in perfect condition. Has the 2.4kW M4 amplifier (5200w peak) with USB interface for DSP control. There are two defects, both came like this from Funk (known...
  17. Buckeye Amps

SOLD

While I greatly love the Trinnov and the sound it has given to my setup, I am underutilizing it immensely, mainly due to the limitations of my room. And being responsible, I can use the funds elsewhere on other projects and start my path down a 5yr plan to build a proper theater room. I...
  18. Buckeye Amps

Adding a second subwoofer

Long story short: My Funk Audio 21.0L sub is phenomenal for my MLP in most regards...it digs down to 14Hz (audible) and has more output then needed from 20-50Hz (Trinnov has to bring the response down here). BUT it suffers from a serious null from 60-90Hz. This is due to placement but I...
  19. Buckeye Amps

Alternative to the Meizu HiFi Pro

The Meizu HiFi Pro was recommended to me for use with my Galaxy S21 Ultra. However, I can't find any in stock. Is there a comparable adapter that will handle 24/192kHz and measures/performs just as well?
  20. Buckeye Amps

Which IEM should I get?

Now that I'm all in with Qobuz, looking for the best In Ear headphones to look purchase, max price of $1000. I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra, so only aptx (no HD). It does have LDAC support though. I definitely would like wired for best sound quality though.
Top Bottom