Search results

1. W

Dac/amp for IEM.

Hey. I need suggestions on a dac/amp for my U12T iem. Gonna use it with a roon setup. Laptop(core) > Dac/amp into Rpi with Ropiee > samsung tablet as remote. Which dac/amp measured very good with iems? Budget is around 300 new. Happy to buy used though. Been looking at Topping Dx3 and the Ifi...
  2. W

"Stereo to binaural processing" amps,software ,devices?

Hello. Im in search for something like S-Audio Focus 2. Anyone tried it? Or know about something similiar except Smyth Realiser? I really want to listen to MY music in a similiar way like the binaurally recorded music.( its almost just classical/jazz that is recorded binaurally)
  3. W

Anybody seen this amp before?A really interessting amp! Very powerful! BX2?

Hello. After my search for a headphone amp for my M1060( people claim that M1060 and others planars love power and i doesnt have a powerful amp) and future headphones ive came across this interessting unit! The BX 2 ( LessFox audio)? Holy macaroni this unit house some real power to be quite...
  4. W

Suggestion for a good and cheap amp to drive planars(m1060) + v40 amp question

Hi! i bought myself i Monoprice M1060 with audeze vegan pads without owing an amp. i havent got he headphone yet.The price on the headphone was too good to pass on(approx 92 euro). I own a LG V40, but some people say that the v40 will not be able to drive it at all. But due to digizoid...
  5. W

LG v40 or G8X for headphone`s?

Hey. im gonna order a phone today, but i need some help. Its gonna be LG V40 or LG G8X. Soundquality is the biggest factor here. I need a new phone anyway so then i want to pick a LG with good audioquality. Is the soundquality between them the same?Do all LG `s with quad dac has the same output...
  6. W

Portabel, dac/amp and streaming services

Hey. My galaxy a5 is broke and need to buy a new phone. Im mainly gonna use a streaming service ( spotify,tidal or qobuz, hasnt decided yet). Im cant decide between to buy a LG G7 ,v40, other phones that are know for good audio OR if i just should buy a cheap smartphone that fits my need and...
  7. W

Does amps give me better sound and do i need it?

Hey guys! I know that cables and dacs doesnt improve soundquality, but does headphoneamps increase/color/adjust soundquality or does it just amp the signal up? Ive also looking for a headphone and i have my eyes on a oppo pm-3 or Aeon Closed. Paying between 150-200usd for pm3( from a friend)...
Top Bottom