Search results

1. P

Lossless file conversion question

I've been reading the current MQA thread and I am having some trouble understanding how any argument can be logically formed that something is identical to the original when it clearly is not. I didn't want to be seen as derailing or being off-topic, so I have posted my reality-check question...
  2. P

If you have a fairly decent in room response is DRC worthwhile?

I have a reasonably decent in room response and while it's not too line studio quality it is pretty good with no obvious peaks or suck outs. Is there a point where DRC may not be worthwhile? I'm guessing that DRC can only do so much to overcome the room acoustics.
  3. P

Does the marketing here sound familiar.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52810220?fbclid=IwAR0Pa3Ra5ihLur-pzBuT3aKETs7GSeucthgztUPhaUpcxj9QiGglwlgAuEs&__twitter_impression=true People are buying these things and report that they feel the benefits. It’s impossible not to see the parallels.
  4. P

New Member Intro

Hello All, I have just joined the ASR forum and I am guessing that this is the place to introduce myself first, before posting elsewhere. What drew me into ASR was Amir’s reviews and comprehensive measurements. I feel that these allow the layman some insight Into the technical choices, or lack...
Top Bottom