Search results

1. F1308

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

7 Hz. Good. Zero and Zero Red. Astounding. Aurvana Ace 2. Astounding+ Look Ma, no cables. :):):):)
  2. F1308

Don't know what happened but a couple of hours ago switched from Zero Red to Zero 2 and now I prefer the Zero 2.... Let's see tomorrow... :):):):)
  3. F1308

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Current data showing South America Votes: 24 1.4% means a version in Spanish is very much needed.
  4. F1308

Papá, ven en tren... :):):):)
  5. F1308

And yet another ..
  6. F1308

Other point of view...
  7. F1308

Creative Aurvana Ace 2 Review

Terrific. I like them a lot. My preference now is Aurvana Ace 2, Zero Red, Zero. The future is here, in my ears. They reproduce faithfully every single nuance I placed in my latest song, with utmost clarity and detail. Congratulations, Creative.
  8. F1308

Hi from Segovia, Spain.... N41W004, rounded. In Segovia's land, where melodies sway, Notes dance through time in a rhythmic display. Composer's haven, where genius takes flight, Harmony weaves through day and through night. Great buildings stand, a testament bold, Whispering stories, centuries...
  9. F1308

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Will my dog notice any improvement ?
  10. F1308

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Oh, cheeeeses, still an external Bluetooth antenna and it is January 2024.
  11. F1308

Bullseye, but happening some four centuries before... :):):):)
  12. F1308

Well, as said before, Zero and Zero Red work flawlessly with that keyboard and I think I am done with them for years to come.
  13. F1308

Sure. But won't be mine. And then not because these IEMS happened to be too bright when plugged to it. Simply there are not matching well, whatever the reason.
  14. F1308

I don't know. But, surely, Roland will put the very best available in their flagship products when released. .
  15. F1308

That cable is not the one mine came with. Mine is thin, straight, plain flat.
  16. F1308

Thank you. I thoroughly test it myself some good ten hours a day and I promise it is so astounding I cannot tell. Sent a link previously, see (hear) it yourself.
  17. F1308

Oh please...We are talking about state of the art. Roland Fantom and Yamaha Montage are top notch synths: they are historic achievements, second to none. It manages 24 bit @ 48000 Hz.
  18. F1308

I remember I once asked Roland about the recommended impedance for the headsets I was planning to buy and was told to remain around 64 , if my memory does not deceive me.
  19. F1308

Now, plugged to a Bluetooth receiver, 1Mii ML300, the sound not only matches Zero and Zero Red, but I get a bit more deep bass, tight and delicious, and instruments appear more separated and well defined... I will stop here at the risk of becoming mad. You, testers, are my heros. Here is a...
Top Bottom