Search results

1. O

Roast the cable scams!

Had seen several people spending 100$ plus on cables for headphones like hd 6xx. They are just for looks right ? How can a cable improve the signal reaching on the other end ? Is there a measuring parameter to differentiate cable A to B which can translate into a audible difference ? What should...
  2. O

Multi dac chips marketing or real advantage?

Does using more than one dac chip proven any kind of superiority over single dac (stereo-Or Multichannel) design ? Given that many of single chip ones perform very well, what motivates manufacturers to use more than one chip in their design like more output voltage by summing up them? Or is it...
  3. O

Does part active speakers waste amplifier signal quality in process of filtering

I m always skeptical in introducing a speaker level subwoofer in to a system. Always I feel that the signal from the amp when Partly used up by the high to low converter of the active subwoofer looses strength before it reaches the passive part of the speaker. For example Martin Logan is a...
  4. O

Inductor wire thickness and sound

Hi I am repairing a high pass filter for a tweeter and want to use a 0.27mH Inductor in parallel the tweeter. The capacitor in series with the tweeter is 5,6uF and there is L pad resistance of 0.82 ohm. The inductor is now damaged (..physically) and I would need a replacement. Upon looking in...
Top Bottom