Search results

1. T

KEF Q150 or Dali Oberon 1

Both are available new for about the same price locally (650 SGD). Which would be a better speaker for a nearfield desktop setup. Source will be PC to xDuoo XA-10 DAC to SMSL SA300 AMP to speakers. Primarily for music usage.
  2. T

Budget Mini Amp for Dali Oberon 1

Some specs of the passive speakers : Sensitivity: 86dB Nominal Impedance: 6ohms Maximum SPL: 106dB Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 100W The source will be a Windows PC connected to a xDuoo XA-10 headphone amp/DAC. The main requirement is that it has to be small. Don't have much space left...
  3. T

New Release : xDuoo XA-10 Balanced DAC & AMP

https://www.xduoo.net/product/xa-10/ Seems interesting. Hope we get a review soon!
  4. T

Budget Balanced DAC to Pair With SMSL SH-9?

Preferably a Chinese brand as I am planning to get it all from ShenzhenAudio. I really like the SH-9 and thought the DAC to pair with it, the SU-9 will be priced similarly. But its a whooping USD$460, a whole USD$170 more than the SH-9. So I am looking for something in the USD$200-$250 category...
  5. T

Schiit JOTUNHEIM 2 released

https://www.schiit.com/products/jotunheim-10
  6. T

Best stack or all in one DAC/Amp under $600

Some requirements are: -Fully Balanced - Amp needs preouts - at least 1W at 32ohms output Some of the stack/aio I'm considering: - Schiit Modius/Magnius stack - Monolith by Monoprice THX AAA Amp/DAC - Questyle CMA400i - Sabaj D5 Out of the above, which should I go for? Or if you have any other...
  7. T

Tube Amp worth it with Arya?

Current setup is the Atom stack and its more than enough to drive the Aryas. Always wanted to explore tube amps and just curious if any of you guys have a chance to try the arya with a tube amp? Does it play nicely? And any recommendations on tube amps?
  8. T

What's the next logical upgrade following the HD6XX?

Currently looking at the Focal Elex and Audeze LCD2C or possibly the 1990Pro. I like the Elex most of the bunch. - Elex : Plagued with QC issues like diver failures. I am importing it into Singapore so really don't want to deal with warranty issues. No idea if it's been fixed in the latest...
Top Bottom