Search results

1. T

[FS] Erzetich Phobos v2021

For sale the 'hidden' planar gem, Erzetich Phobos v2021, in excellent condition with all accessories / original packaging. Purchased in April 2023, original purchase invoice available. Price: 1,100 Euros Ships from EU to anywhere Review here...
  2. T

[FS][EU] Dan Clark Audio Expanse + VIVO XLR Cable

Item sold! Listing can be closed, thanks!
  3. T

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

For anyone interested in buying this excellent headphone in mint condition and at a bargain price (especially if living in EU), you can find my listing here ;) https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/fs-eu-dan-clark-audio-expanse-vivo-xlr-cable.45082/
  4. T

[FS][EU] Dan Clark Audio Expanse + VIVO XLR Cable

For sale, the Dan Clark Audio Expanse open-back headphones in mint condition with all accessories/original packaging and the VIVO XLR cable. Price: 2950 Euros Ships from EU
  5. T

SOLD!!!: [EU]Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk

Sorry sold. Please admin close the post :)
  6. T

[FS][EU] Audeze LCD-XC (2020)

For sale the closed-back headphone Audeze LCD-XC in excellent working and very good cosmetic condition. Purchased in May 2020. Scope of sale: Headphone Stock 6.3mm cable Stock XLR balanced cable Authenticity Card Geekria carrying case Price: 850E
  7. T

SOLD!!!: Questyle M12 Mobile DAC/Amp (MQA)

For sale one of the best (for me the best in its size) mobile DAC/AMP Questyle M12 in excellent working/cosmetic condition with all accessories/original packaging. Price: 80 Euros
  8. T

[FS][EU] Zorloo Ztella USB-DAC Cable (MQA Version)

For sale the tiny but mighty Zorloo Ztella USB-DAC Cable (MQA Version) in mint condition with original packaging. Purchased in December 2022. Price: 80 Euros
  9. T

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Again available. Just ordered. Thanks! ;)
  10. T

Do you have a link for L30ii as well?
  11. T

Same as drop.com. RIP monoprice in EU :(
  12. T

SOLD!!!: [EU]Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk

For sale the highly-acclaimed Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk, maybe the most value for money IEM out there. It is the version with the engraving on the faceplate (as shown in the photos) and comes with all accessories/original packaging. Price: 240E Ships from Greece to anywhere.
  13. T

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

So to my understanding it's better (less risky) for HP amps to be connected to DACs with lower output voltage, correct?
  14. T

I would like to ask what impact the output voltage of a DAC has. For example D90SE has higher voltage output, if I am not mistaken, than E50. Could this make a difference when for example connecting the DAC to a headphone amp?
  15. T

[FS][EU] Topping D90SE Black Mint

For sale the highly-acclaimed desktop DAC Topping D90SE in mint condition with all accessories/original packaging. Bought in May 2022, original purchase invoice is available. Ships from Greece. Price: 599 Euros
  16. T

Maybe a silly question, but is E50 compatible both with 5V/1A and 5V/2A power adapters? Cause in the manual only 5V/1A is mentioned.
  17. T

So it seems that in A90D the amplification part is not impacted by the type of input connection
  18. T

Ok good to know! At the moment I have a Topping A90D
  19. T

And a relevant question. Does the balanced output of a HP amp provide more power to the HP than single-ended output independent of the type of connection between the DAC and the HP Amp?
Top Bottom