Search results

1. U

SOLD: Bluesound Powernode 2i and NAD D 3020

SOLD. Up for sale is my Bluesound Powernode 2i for $399 and NAD D3020 for $299. Both are lightly used. I upgraded to larger, more powerful equipment. Details on the Powernode 2i: The POWERNODE 2i is the streaming amplifier that merges several traditional components into one and unlocks a world...
  2. U

SOLD: Denon AVR-X3700H AV Receiver; 9.2ch 8K AVR with 3D Audio & HEOS

I have an immaculate condition Denon x3700 receiver for sale for $995. I bought based on all the fantastic reviews it received on websites like audiosciencereview and others. The reviews said it had low distortion and was very clear. I 100% agree. It is two years old. I babied it as it was the...
  3. U

FS: KEF LS50

I’m selling a like new pair of KEF LS50 speakers in black color. I used these for two speaker shootouts and as my office speakers for just over a year. They sound fantastic and are very neutral. I am only selling to provide funds for my next speaker shootout. They are in excellent, like new...
  4. U

SOLD: Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2

I’m selling a mint condition pair of Ascend Acoustic Sierra 2 speakers in bamboo color. They have the famous RAAL tweeter. I bought these used from someone who owned them for a few years and used them for a speaker shootout. They are in excellent condition. They have a bright sound and I found...
  5. U

SOLD: Revel Performa m105

I’m selling a like new pair of Revel Performa m105 speakers in black color. I purchased these brand new a year ago and only used these for two speaker shootouts. They look and sound fantastic and are very neutral. I realized I don’t like that neutral sound. That’s the only reason I’m selling...
  6. U

SOLD: Marantz SR6014 Receiver - NIB

I bought a Marantz SR6014 home theater receiver new and got a great deal less than a month ago. I’ve decided not to keep it and have until August 7 to return it so I’ll sell it if someone wants a deal or return it by 8/7. $925. You’ll get the full warranty. The Marantz is very similar specs wise...
Top Bottom