Search results

1. C

Tube Rolling: Does it Make a Difference?

Wouldn’t test tone comparisons show if there was differences in sound?
  2. C

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Where do you see that? My 8 channel Pro doesn’t say Pro on the front plate and neither does their website…are you talking about the display to the right of the knob?
  3. C

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Oh that’s odd, I have asked about it a month ago and they gave me an update on timing. Mine is black and I did get an email when they were shipping it. I didn’t get a USB cable which was odd but I have a shielded one already. Hopefully you hear about it soon!
  4. C

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

about 6.5 months. Fortunately I wasn’t in a rush haha
  5. C

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

My Pro is shipping! Order 374
  6. C

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Did you order the Pro or stereo?
  7. C

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Yea my thought process was exactly yours… I sent an email yesterday bc they told me it should ship end of August. Haven’t heard anything since. Seems they don’t know enough to give an accurate dat and just keep pushing out a month
  8. C

SOLD!!!: Hypex NC1200 Stereo Amp: SOLD!!!

PM’d. Also this is assembled for 110v. Looks like there is a jumper that can be removed for 220v.
  9. C

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

That is strange that it doesn’t come with a power cord…oh well My Dac8 is order #374 from March and the latest update was end of this month.
  10. C

NORD ONE HYPEX SE NC1200 For Boenicke W11s

@1200W I am selling my NC1200 stereo amp. 1 year old. Going a different route and don’t need it. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/hypex-nc1200-stereo-amp.25555/
  11. C

SOLD!!!: Hypex NC1200 Stereo Amp: SOLD!!!

For sale is the powerhouse of Hypex nCore, the NC1200 stereo amp built by VTV in the USA. asking $1000. It’s has all the clean power you need for even the most demanding speakers. 400W @ 8ohm 700W @ 4ohm 1200W @ 2ohm This has a 12v trigger option. This unit does NOT have the pin1 issue that you...
  12. C

Advice on DAC and Bass Management

Thanks for the info, how would I make sure the two DACs are in-sync?
  13. C

Advice on DAC and Bass Management

I’m looking for suggestions on a setup with a DAC, preamp and a way to add crossover from Mains to the sub in a 2.1 system. It seems the best way to crossover the mains is to add a MiniDSP. Am I missing something? I am trying to use balanced connections as much as possible. 1. MiniDSP SHD -...
  14. C

Slight Buzz RCA to XLR

Quickly looking on DIYaudio.com people use alternative case material. Maybe the question is better suited there. its hard to tell by the picture but your Right channel XLR might wired incorrectly. It looks like the red ground wire is not connected to Pin1.
  15. C

Slight Buzz RCA to XLR

If the case is not conductive, how is everything grounded? If it’s not THE problem is likely is A problem
  16. C

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

How would I add a subwoofer out this dac if the sub doesn’t have XLR. Can I use two of these Benchmark cables? https://benchmarkmedia.com/collections/all-products/products/benchmark-xlrfm-to-rca-adapter-cable-pin-3-floating?variant=547761981
Top Bottom