Search results

1. Z

Nobsound, shit or great?

As I acknowledge the NE5532 and NE5534 are a bit "warm-colored" or "musical" opamps. If you want the neutral and transparent sounding(lower distortion of the circuit), IMO the LME49720 would be a good choice to replace 5532 .They are also cheap,I bought 4 of them for only 12$.
  2. Z

Nobsound, shit or great?

did you do the "Opamp Rolling" to change the stock 5532 and 5534 into something else?
  3. Z

Nobsound, shit or great?

nice! I'm very Intrigued, considering buying this BRZHiFi amp.It also would be a blind buying as you described. I'm just glad that someone here already owns this amp. Hopefully the review of it would come out soon
  4. Z

Nobsound, shit or great?

How do you like your "BRZHIFI" amp so far?
  5. Z

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Yes I suppose so. External MQA DAC” = Disabled: SPDIF outputs an “MQA Core Decoded” stream in a 24/88.2 or 24/96 container. External MQA DAC = Enabled: SPDIF outputs a bit-perfect undecided MQA stream in a 24/44.1 or 24/48 container.
  6. Z

I think it would work this way.Node 2i outputs decoded MQA signals to X16 to do the rendering
  7. Z

dang,I just bought smsl m400 for $670 2 weeks ago.should have waited and purchase this DAC since both measurements are quite good.
  8. Z

Class AB or class D amplifier in a budget system

what about this one? https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/power-amplifier/audiophonics-mpa-s250nc-xlr-class-d-stereo-amplifier-ncore-2x250w-4-ohm-p-14185.html it seems to be the cheapest NC252MP implement on the market. I’m not sure if it worth spending 200 bucks more to get the IOM 250 stereo tho...
  9. Z

SMSL M400 Balanced USB MQA DAC Review

I got mine with discount price at 600$ from ShenzhenAudio website last week.i wonder where that 400$ one bought from
  10. Z

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

must be mistaken.rear is 4.4mm output.I have my 4.4mm -> XLR cable plugged in.
  11. Z

recommended amp/speakers for Bluesound node 2i

The internal DAC of Bluesound Node 2i is decent.ofc unless if you want spend over 1000 eur for an external DAC,it would sound a bit better but not that much in your whole system.one advantage of node 2i is it's capable of decoding MQA format.It's very practical if you stream Tidal through the...
  12. Z

you are welcome :) those you mentioned are integrated amps ,not just power amps.Hegel h90 is a good choice but just a bit pricey for its specs compared to others.I have a Hegel H190.it's very neutral and transparent.i couldn't speak for the other two since i haven't lisentened to them.You might...
  13. Z

I would recommend picking speakers (passive) you like at first, and then you could upgrade your amp for your speakers specifically.
  14. Z

I think more power wouldn’t be needed.5V 1A should just work just fine, although iPower rated 5V 2.5 A.i have mine Zen DAC fed by a 5V 1.6A (peak 3A)linear PSU. There’s incremental difference I could hear but definitely not much.
  15. Z

Beginner-Advice: Buying Amp/DAC for KEF LS 50 + SVS SB-12 NSD

well I think you could be able to listen and compare both within 30 days or at least 14 days under returning policy.
  16. Z

for gaming i would go G6 for its other features (dolby audio,5.1/7.1surround sound virtualizer).Schiit Hel might sound better for just listening to music.Depending on your budget, you could listen to them both and decide.
  17. Z

well in that case you should consider this Zen dac or hip dac
  18. Z

Beginner-Advice: Buying Amp/DAC for KEF LS 50 + SVS SB-12 NSD

Argon SA1 is very interesting,has identical appearance and similar specs with NAD amp1. probably all danish design.i wonder how it sounds
Top Bottom