Search results

1. M

IEM equivalent of AKG K371

Hi guys, just a short question that needs your experience as i have not tried that many iem's. In you experience, what iem is the closest to the tonality of AKG K371 in its stock form without EQ? i have been leaning towards iem's for my mobile listening and i would love to just plug and play...
  2. M

On triple flange ear tips... ER4SR or ER4XR

Hey, guys, im contemplating on getting ER4SR/XR as a replacement for my aging se535 The only thing holding me back is that many say, you must to use them with the triple flange ear tips to get the most out of them. im very worried about using triple flange ear as they can rupture your eardrum...
  3. M

Will cable impedance affect the sound of headphones?

Hi guys, i just wanted to ask the question on the title.. im not an engineer, so i was hoping for your inputs. im planning on trying to make a custom balanced cable (DIY) for my Elegia to be plugged in my THX 789 connected to the DAC stage of my Denon DA300USB. will use this cable: Sommer...
  4. M

Focal Clear ear pads replacement that dont change sound signature

Hi all, just curious, if anybody has found less expensive replacement pads for the Clears that do NOT change the sound signature? i figured sooner one will have to replace their stock pads, the original Clear pads go for 200 i think.. Has anybody, especially Focal Clear owners, who has found...
  5. M

FS (EU): NAD Viso HP50, Monolith Liquid Spark with Hifime UAE23 DAC

Hi, im selling the ff: Headphone: NAD Viso HP50 - took out just for testing, bought them last month - For transparency, Please note that because it was open box old stock when i bought them, some parts of the ear pad may start to peel easily - you can buy replacements pads readily available...
  6. M

Denon DA300USB vs modern DACs (Smsl SU-8, D50s etc)

Hi to all.. I've been thinking of upgrading my home set up along with buying a new Headphone whis is discussed in the other thread I posted. Question: Will there be any benefit if I replace my Denon with newer DACs? Just an update I just got a good deal for a THX 789, couldn't pass it up, not...
  7. M

Hi, headphone buying advice

Hello all..have been reading a lot and have been a member of various audio forums, but have been very comfortable reading posts here, as they are mostly backed by tests and experience. i have learned a lot. First of all, i would like to humbly say that i have owned some headphones, but not...
Top Bottom