Search results

1. JDRCapeCod

NAD M33 phono stage question for owners

Hi, I recently set up my NAD M33 and I am very impressed with it, but I have a question regarding the phono stage. I am driving a pair of KEF LS-50 Meta speakers, with a KC-62 subwoofer and the output is excellent with everything except the phono input. I have a B&O TX-2 turntable with a...
  2. JDRCapeCod

SOLD-FS-NAD C658 like new with full Dirac license $1100

I am selling my NAD C658 Preamp/Streamer. I have been very happy with this product and have had no issues at all. I am the original owner and purchased it brand new, not refurbished. This includes the full Dirac license ($100 value), which I will transfer to the buyer. All original...
  3. JDRCapeCod

Sold: Benchmark AHB2 with a 10ft. pair of Benchmark NL2 to Banana speaker cables $2500

Absolutely mint Benchmark AHB2 with a 10 foot pair of Benchmark speaker cables that are NL2 to Banana. These cables plug directly into the amplifier and use locking banana plug to the speakers. The amplifier is in the silver and black finish. I am the original owner and never had an issue with...
  4. JDRCapeCod

Suggestions for preamp/DAC for AHB2-looking to upgrade from NAD C658

Good afternoon everyone, I have been slowly upgrading my system. Currently I am using an NAD C658, a Benchmark AHM2 and a pair of Monitor Audio Platinum PL-100II speakers with matching stands. The speakers and the newest part of the system and they really work well in my room and I have been...
  5. JDRCapeCod

FS: MiniDSP combo DDRC-24, UMIK-1, Remote and long USB cable ($400 including US shipping)

I love this setup but no longer need it after upgrading my preamp to an NAD C658 that has it built in. Selling for $400 including shipping in the US. I will transfer my MiniDSP account over to the new owner so you will continue to receive updates. Payment via Venmo or Paypal. Please reach...
Top Bottom